So i need a new mouse

dragsaw

Oct 16, 2011
My razor naga is on its last legs and i need a new mouse i don't have a lot of money to spend but sadly i like the buttons on the side and i have huge hands all so living in Australia sucks as it will take weeks for a new mouse so ship so what are some good mice that come from here or located close by as i don't want to spend 3-5 weeks mouseless

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
dragsaw said:
ResonanceSD said:
How much do you want to spend?
as little as possible
https://www.google.com.au/shopping/product/12637165695165169336?q=mouse&hl=en&biw=3528&bih=1790&sa=X&ei=S01hUbaVN6jBiQfIz4DgAQ&ved=0CIcBEPMCMAE Welp here you go, $9 from bing lee. Glad to help!

Mar 12, 2013
Have a look at JB Hi-Fi or other retailers. Sometime they sell gaming mouse cheap. I got my Razer Deathadder for $50 couple years ago.

Or you can just buy a generic mouse to use while waiting for your new gaming mouse?

rodneyy

humm odd
Sep 10, 2008
as tom said maybe think just going generic depends how many side buttons you crave.

my last two mice have been generic ones that cost under £10 but they both had side buttons i think they were only £1-2 more than a normal. wile they were made for basic web browsing (they came as standard page forward/page back) it was easy enough to bind new stuff to them. if its going to take you weeks to get a new fancy one then this could be a good standby

lunavixen

Jan 2, 2012
well, i have a razer death adder that i managed to get locally, try going to pc case gear, they are fairly cheap and they are australian based, pretty much my entire computer came from there (parts), you'll have it within a week or so

BING!:

http://pccasegear.com/

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
My current mouse is also wearing out.

I may get another Logitech, not sure which, as they don't make the one I use any more.

I've heard too many horror stories about Razer's dubious build quality to ever buy one of them.

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
The logitech G400 is fairly inexpensive these days however I doubt the 2 side buttons are enough to satisfy your needs.