So is anyone else excited for new Red Dwarf?

Oly J

Nov 9, 2009
I definitely am, I love Red Dwarf, even season 8 and "Back To Earth" they may not have been as good but I liked them, and now Red Dwarf season X is coming and I can't help but be excited for it, so how about anyone else? and also what's everybodies favorite moments/episodes? I think my favorite episode would have to be either "Quarentine" or "Gunmen Of The Apocalypse"

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
I don't have high hopes for it. The last "return" was less than stellar. But time will tell.

fissionmoon

Sep 14, 2009
While back to earth was less than excellent, I still enjoyed it. Same with series 8. Red Dwarf is one of my favorite shows, so I am pretty smegging excited, although a little bit worried that if the quality of the show continues to decline even I won't be able to enjoy it.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
I can't wait. Red Dwarf is one of my favorite shows. Now have some theme song.

<youtube=-ZFLKXINNns>

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
I watched Back to Earth and thought it was really, really awful. There was no real imagination which is what made the show great, and the lack of a laugh track killed it. I can't say I'm excited for more.

Personally I think in many ways Futurama does now what Red Dwarf did, but better.

Stasisesque

Nov 25, 2008
I'm super excited. I'm looking forward to more references of what happened in season 9 - and if this is season 10 then Back to Earth won't have happened yet, so they can just ignore all of that.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
All I can say is: MORE ACE RIMMER. What a guy. I am totally looking forward to more of the small rouge one, and I hope they put the laugh track back in. I don't know why, but it feels unfinished without it.

MrFlibble42

Mar 1, 2011
I'm looking forward to it. It hasn't been as good since Rob Grant left but it still funnier than most things on TV. Also this little teaser made me even more excited.

<youtube=BYBcMjxgo_M>

October 4th cannot come soon enough.

Laughing Man

Oct 10, 2008
Okay that synchronicity clip was pretty funny, and yeah I am pretty stocked for the return of the little rouge one.