So Mountian Dew just went on sale here in the UK

bak00777

Oct 3, 2009
HeySeansOnline said:
bak00777 said:
HeySeansOnline said:
Every Mtn Dew flavor is basically just a series of traditional flavors with a major bite. Code Red is Strawberry with a bite, regular is Lemon Lime with a bite, etc. So basically just try the various flavors and your sure to find one you like. They can make you jumpy, very jumpy, lots of sugar and caffeine.
wrong wrong wrong, reg is citrus, code red is cherry. unless they change the entire flavor and ingredients for european stores
Yeah well ... maybe .. just maybe, possibly, by some stretch, somehow, kind of, If the stars allign, I made a mistake on flavors due to a lapse In thought, however, that is highly impossible and would only be spewed by a drunken madman with an Unforgotten Realms avatar, but I'm not pointing fingers.
well, to begin with im not drunk, and i dont see why my avatar has anything to do with this conversation. Secondly, you did get the flavors wrong, and so did quite a few people on the forum topic. Excuse me for calling you out on it and correcting your statement.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_dew

Agiel7

Sep 5, 2008
Mountain Dew, my friend, is the drink of the Gods.

And if I can't find any decent energy drink in my corner store, I can usually count on Mountain Dew for my caffeine fix (if only temporarily).

ars731

Nov 10, 2006
I love Mountain Dew, its my gaming fuel of choice. In fact I love all the flavors through I really like the new one White Out, its like squirt but with more caffeine. but they're all good

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
ars731 said:
I love Mountain Dew, its my gaming fuel of choice. In fact I love all the flavors through I really like the new one White Out, its like squirt but with more caffeine. but they're all good
I'm sorry, but that just sounds like a huge innuendo.

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
Never get the original flavor. Tastes like swill. Go with Code Red or the other assorted fruit flavors.

hydroblitz

May 15, 2009
Loop Stricken said:
ars731 said:
I'm sorry, but that just sounds like a huge innuendo.
doubly so, as white out is actually a white liquid.(surprise, i know, but that was the first thing that CAME to mind.)

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
bak00777 said:
HeySeansOnline said:
bak00777 said:
HeySeansOnline said:
Every Mtn Dew flavor is basically just a series of traditional flavors with a major bite. Code Red is Strawberry with a bite, regular is Lemon Lime with a bite, etc. So basically just try the various flavors and your sure to find one you like. They can make you jumpy, very jumpy, lots of sugar and caffeine.
wrong wrong wrong, reg is citrus, code red is cherry. unless they change the entire flavor and ingredients for european stores
Yeah well ... maybe .. just maybe, possibly, by some stretch, somehow, kind of, If the stars allign, I made a mistake on flavors due to a lapse In thought, however, that is highly impossible and would only be spewed by a drunken madman with an Unforgotten Realms avatar, but I'm not pointing fingers.
well, to begin with im not drunk, and i dont see why my avatar has anything to do with this conversation. Secondly, you did get the flavors wrong, and so did quite a few people on the forum topic. Excuse me for calling you out on it and correcting your statement.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_dew
Sorry for the over exaggerated sarcasm, came across harsher then I had hoped, I am actually thankful for you correcting me.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
URINE! (see ENN)

there is nothing special about it
in Canada it is only a certain restaurants and in convenience stores that sell it. i rarely ever have it actually i rarely drink pop.

The Lost Big Boss

Sep 3, 2008
CaptainAverage said:
My brothers friend drunk that shit everyday for all his teenage years. He has green teeth.
Does his teeth of a habit of getting extremely mad? Have they killed a dentist?
Where do you live, address and town and state or country to be specific, some people may have some... questions for your brother.

Dxz5roxg

Aug 19, 2009
It's really not that great. Get some Code Red though. It's good. I don't really have words to describe Mountain Dew's flavor. It's just unique.

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
Furburt said:
Question. Is it made with Corn Syrup, like all American soft drinks, or is it made like they do in Europe, with real sugar? Because if Corn Syrup, I ain't touching that sheeeet.

I had to bring my own soft drinks to America, because Corn Syrup coke is disgusting.
Well, most of it is, but PepsiCo released Pepsi Throwback and Mountain Dew Throwback, which are made with real sugar, hence the "Throwback" in their name.

They're the only sodas I'll drink.

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
We don't have all the different flavours of Mountain Dew here in Australia, but it is just about the most sugary non-energy drink you can buy.

Apparently in America it's now called "Mtn Dew". I don't know if that's true or not but if it is then it's pretty stupid.