So my sneezes rarely actually sound like "achoo"...

Lauren Admire

Rawrchiteuthis
Aug 8, 2008
My sneezes are so alarming, I've had to develop a pre-warning system so friends can prepare themselves. My sneezes sound like a very loud football player yelling "HUT!"

Whispering Cynic

Nov 11, 2009
I installed a silencer years ago, so my sneezes are pretty quiet. It's difficult to describe the sound but it certainly isn't ACHOO or anything like that.

Callie

Aug 22, 2012
This is a weird thing to single out given that cows don't really go 'moo', more 'muharh', sheep dont go 'baa', they bleat, dogs dont go 'woof' by any means.

Does kermit go ribbit? Only 1 type of frog actually ribbits, the rest just moan..

TheTJackson

Aug 29, 2011
My sneezes are usually a loud explosion of sound.... Fun fact though, and this has been confirmed by numerous friends, when I do sneeze, the seconds prior to it I look absolutely terrified....

Jinxzy

Jul 2, 2008
My sneezes tend to vary depending on how bad my allergies are. On normal light days it's a little mousey sneeze that sounds like "Ah-choo!" On heavy days when I sneeze a lot it's a "Ahhhh-Blllooo" followed buy a few little sniffles, pants, and little "choo" sneezes.

Yet currently the ones my friends wont let me forget about is my rapid fire sneeze I did over mic. I tired to move my mic away before sneezing and finally when I sneezed it was like "Ahhhhh-cho-cho-cho-cho-cho-cho-cho-cho!"

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
Mine tend to be so loud everyone looks at me afterwards. They tend to come out with such force that if I am sitting in an office chair, I find myself rolling backwards from the desk.