So, other single people, what are your plans for febuary the 14th?

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
No, not you non-single people. We know exactly what you're doing, it's exactly what we're not doing.

FUCKING.

No, I'm talking about the rest of us. The people this holiday was made to taunt. What are you doing to try and turn the day in your favour or attempt to ignore it entirely?

Personally, I'm sticking to my yearly tradition of racking up the biggest virtual bodycount that I can. Yeah, I know, not exactly painting a good picture for the people currently blaming our little hobby for the recent spate of shootings, but hey...

They can kiss my fat hairy ass!

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I bought this voucher from Amazon Local for $40 worth of food at this restaurant downtown in my area. It expires in May. But I'm gonna use on V-Day.

Treating myself, basically. I will have chocolates though. I might buy as much as possible.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Posting on /a/ with all the other forever alone anons while eating dessert in front of my monitor. [font color=e6e7e8]With my husbando.[/font]

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
What is February the 14th? Is it Valentines day? If so, just the usual. Games and music, maybe talk to a friend on-line or something. I don't even celebrate my birthday honestly, let alone something like that.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
I think there's only one correct answer here.

Yes that's right, do cocaine, turn into Kermit and CHURN SOME BUTTER!

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Give my brother his birthday present, and otherwise, same as usual. Chill and play games and shit.

Doclector said:
The people this holiday was made to taunt.
Also please tell me that's not a serious idea.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I forgot valentines day was a thing

honestly to get upset over being single of valentines day i pathetic (that is unless youve been lonley for sometime to which I say I'm sorry)

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
I'll likely forget what day it is, be reminded, and then feel bad about it.

Like every other day of my life.

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
I'll try to ask someone out. Should be fun. And I'll try to annoy every other couple out there, the jerk ones at the very least, if they bother me...

redknightalex

Elusive Paragon
Aug 31, 2012
Work, studying, some games, and maybe some chocolate ice cream with a movie. Same I always do. Just another day and, even if I weren't single, I wouldn't want to "celebrate" the most pathetic "special day" of them all.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Get up, go to work, try not to expose my teeth to the atmosphere lest they rot; the usual stuff. Maybe even turn my phone off to make sure I don't get the incessant nagging about what I should be doing with my life and how I should be doing it, too.

Hate it when people do that.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
Well its quite simple, really! Rejoice in the fact that I'm in college now and don't have to go to school and feel depressed because no one will give me a valentine's card! That and probably feel generally sad because I'm lonely due to my oblivious nature towards females. Also,
Doclector said:
Personally, I'm sticking to my yearly tradition of racking up the biggest virtual bodycount that I can.
I might join you and take up that tradition by breaking out Far Cry 3 and going full Rambo.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Probably go about my life as usual. As someone who is single by choice, Valentine's Day always comes and goes discretely for me. Valentine's Day really doesn't mean anything to me.

The Pumpkin Witch

Sep 21, 2012
I've got school and work to keep me busy. I don't have a boyfriend, and right now I'm glad that that's the case because Valentine's day is nothing but an scam by retailers to get people's money.

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
Same thing I do every year.

Buy the following at the nearest store

-Duct tape
-Knife
-Bleach
-Bottle of Vodka
-Ski mask

Then drive around downtown late at night and see what happens from there.