So, The Deus Ex Collection Is 75% Off On Steam, Why Haven't You Bought It Yet?

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
So, in an attempt to finish off the damage Gamefly dealt to my wallet with its Vampire deal, Stean has knocked 75% off the entire Deus Ex collection, including Human Revolution and all DLC, Deus Ex GOTY Edition, and that other one that nobody liked because it lacked sunglasses at night. You can get all three (and DLC) for just £9.99. So, I'm just wondering how popular the deal is around here, and if people have bought it or not. This is a great opportunity to pick up one of the classics of gaming history for those who don't already own it.

Also, a couple of Deus Ex related funnies for you:

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
I might get The first deus ex seeing as it's only $2.50. I already have DE:HR so I would really only be buying it for the dlc(also I prefer shooters on consoles).

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
Already have all three Deus Ex games, otherwise I'd be all over this.

Lectori Salutem

Apr 11, 2011
Dammit steam, stop legally robbing me.
Haven't played HR yet, so I guess I'll get it.

Also, anyone else noticing a third game in the collection? Strange...

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Lectori Salutem said:

Hmmm, must be some sort of tech demo for Human Revolution showing off the engine or something. Kind of like Lost Coast for Half Life. Wait, you have to pay for it. Odd, I'm going to ask around to see if other people are getting this problem.

OT: I've already got Deus Ex and Human Revolution. So I can't get any more Deus Ex things.

sethisjimmy

May 22, 2009
Because I already bought the collection when they had this exact same sale a few months ago.
In addition to the PC version, I also have the 360 version of HR.
But yeah, it's definitely worth going for if you don't have any of them already.

dyre

Mar 30, 2011
I got a second copy of Deus Ex for free with my Deus Ex HR when it came out, which means I have the whole series already.

CommanderL

May 12, 2011
Matthew94 said:
Lectori Salutem said:

Yeah, it's odd.

There are 2 games. Deus Ex then the reboot, Human Revolution.
Not a reboot a prequel And I have heard people mention this invisible war Think its the new game they are making ?