So....the ending to Half-Life Alyx is out.....

B-Cell_v1legacy

Feb 9, 2016
Please valve. dont make Half life 3 as VR only. it will be slap in the face of fans.

just treat this as VR spin off and make real Half life 3 as traditional PC game.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Oh please make Half Life 3 VR only! That would be the best troll of video game history! That huge cliffhanger sequel everyone 15 years ago thought was good turns out to be a barely interactable, linear walking simulator. Truly would be great.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Johnny Novgorod said:
The prophecies were true!
What prophecies? That the game would be released?

Doubt anyone was actually predicting that pre-announcement, unless this counts as Half-Life 3 in some form. Which, most would agree, doesn't.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
And I care because.....

In all seriousness, took ya fellas long enough. At least you won't be the new Duke Nukem Forever. That title belongs to Beyond Good and Evil 2 now.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Hawki said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
The prophecies were true!
What prophecies? That the game would be released?

Doubt anyone was actually predicting that pre-announcement, unless this counts as Half-Life 3 in some form. Which, most would agree, doesn't.
Funnily enough, google did give me something on that when I searched. I count that as "close enough for a chuckle".

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
bruv I ain't watching that ending, but do very much appreciate the lack of explanation to save idiots like me from themselves who can't not look in these types of threads