So... What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
FirstNameLastName said:
This might sound extremely shrewd and pathetic, but am I the only one who's waiting for Valentines Day to pass so that I can buy myself some of the unsold chocolates that inevitably depreciate in value immediately afterwards?
Sorry, I'm sure members of my family will beat you to it! Post Easter is the best!

And, like facebook, they really need a "like" button here. Lots of great posts.

Me?

Made very early lunch restaurants for a fancy Italian place near us. Supposed to be a heck of a storm coming so we hope to beat it.

And of course net surfing and gaming.

Played some Darksider's 2 on Steam. For some reason, it over-wrote my saves so I am at the beginning. And it wouldn't pick up my Xbox PC controller which I know used to work. So I quit and played some pinball. Started watching "Monument Men."

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
I'll be hanging out with my boyfriend. I'm not sure what we'll be doing, but we might have to watch Drive again (it's kind of our special movie, since it was the first movie we ever saw together). I guess I'll also have to make it a point to give that Minecraft spider plushie my boyfriend bought me extra cuddles.

K12

Dec 28, 2012
Volunteering at a young people's mental health helpline.

Definitely not going to be massively depressing!

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
Working at a subways, doing the evening shift and slept my morning away.

Could be worse, I could have actually had plans and then had to have skipped them! Yeah but I never had any plans.

Frezzato

Oct 17, 2012
FirstNameLastName said:
This might sound extremely shrewd and pathetic, but am I the only one who's waiting for Valentines Day to pass so that I can buy myself some of the unsold chocolates that inevitably depreciate in value immediately afterwards?

I did the same thing with Christmas. Behind me right now is one of the two large empty tins of chocolates that I brought in January. I remember looking at all the stuff in stores when Christmas was approaching and thinking, gee, all this candy sure looks nice. I wonder how cheap it will be once the Christmas rush is gone. And sure enough, it went from $25 down to $6.
Hell yes. You got the right idea. I have to find me some Valentine's Day edition Turtles [http://www.valentinesdayswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Demets-Turtles-Original-Pecans-Chocolate-Carmel-7-Ounce-in-Happy-Valentines-Day-Box-0-0.jpg].

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Well nothing at all really. My boyfriend and I have no money and nothing in the cupboards to eat, so today will be spent playing Final Fantasy 14. Or I will sit and play on Dragon Age Origins. Nothing special today!

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Nothing much, seeing a friend who should be arriving at my house any minute now >.>

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
I went to work.
I don't have a significant other, so I decided to take the shift others didn't want.

kurokotetsu

Proud Master
Sep 17, 2008
Take care of my senile grandmother ss all other possible caretakers aren't aviable. I won't be with my girl because of complications so celebration wiƱl wait till latet this week. I have several gifts already. going to write her a story when I can access a computer and not the phone. And looking into giving her something handmade. And when I see her not planning on living the room for anything. Only the two og us for hours.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
The same I do (almost) every Saturday, watch football with my mates screaming at the telly :p

So yeah, nothing special for me.

It's just another day, my friends and loved ones mean nothing more to me on this day than on any other day, they're always important!

Timeless Lavender

Lord of Chinchilla
Feb 2, 2015
I have to do homework for my university and , pretty much it since I am single and have no one for my Valentine :(

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Eating cocktail sausages, browsing the forums, twatting zombies in Dying Light and watching/listening to a Lucius II livestream.

So more or less the same basic stuff as every other Valentines Day. :D

stroopwafel

Elite Member
Jul 16, 2013
Going for dinner with a girl I've been dating and probably spend the night in a fancy hotel with her. Would be a shame if I bought that expensive lingerie for nothing hehe. We've been dating for a while and it's kind of a slow crawl but quality over quantity right? :p

Before I spent the last 3 valentine days by my lonesome and to be honest I was cool with that too. I enjoy my own company as much as I enjoy the company of someone I really like. :p

Jan 27, 2011
I'm working on my...Wait, sorry, trying to work on my graphics assignment, but I'm burned out and don't wanna do it. :(

That, and I'm likely to play either the majora's mask remake or install Thief deadly shadoes later in the evening before bed.

That's...basically my day. :s

AnthrSolidSnake

Jun 2, 2011
Working in about 30 minutes.

I bought my girlfriend a World of Warcraft figure in return for her buying me a Kuroneko figure.

Might have the girlfriend over for the night depending on both of our plans otherwise.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Girlfriend is at a wedding today... Finished all my assignments... Got a gallon of Arnold Palmer in the fridge....

So VIDEO GAMES but on Valentines Day. Even taken, nothing has changed.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Playing FF14 with a friend in Japan. We have characters that we only play when we can together (which by the looks of it will be only on weekends). It was fun :)

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
HAHAHA

Don't you mean who am I doing for valentines day?!

It's.... it's no one.

(I been drinkin'...)

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
I've been doing (or at least trying to do when procrastination isn't claiming me, like right now) rather dull college work all day.

First Valentine's Day that I've been single on in years. Oh well, such is life.