So, what did you get for christmas?

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
Merry Christmas to all. It is now about 6:30pm here in merry old England so I figured I would make this thred.

I got some cash, my bodyweight in chocolate and this

capper42

Nov 20, 2009
Halo 4 and Far Cry 3, both of which I asked for. Then just some clothes and other little things. Pretty pleased, but I always think its a bit hard getting games for Christmas, I want to go play them, but don't want to just waste the day in my room by myself.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
The ME triliogy boxset (althought I can't get it to run on Origin for some strange reason atm) from my bro and cash from my parent which I had spend abit of it on a Fossil watch yesterday (I got it early from them since I'm working tomorrow).

Call Me Jose

That One Jose
Jul 4, 2012
AC3, a blanket I really needed to keep me warm, a kid robot streetfighter figure, chocolate, a hoodie, cash, set of tools, and I bought myself a new car since some lady hit my car.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
The Rogue Wolf said:
I bought myself a $20 toaster oven. Such extravagance!
That beats out my new big ass tool case, 2 sets of wrenches and a new turn table for my vinyls.

I dono if you can beat my dogs though. She got a stuffed turkey toy to play with.

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
I got numerous things. Money, tickets to the Heineken Cup, abseiling, clothes but who cares, I got a map of Middle Earth, and in truth isn't that what Christmas is all about?

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
Coffee machine, kitchen mixer, a book of Don Rosa-comics and other assorted goods. Good stuff.

MintberryCrunch

Aug 20, 2011
I got a banjo.

/thread

Naw, but seriously apart from that, money for driving lessons, a strap for my guitar, a couple of Xbox games and an Amazon voucher which I used to buy Yahtzee's books. I'm pretty happy this Christmas.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
I got a Kobo Glo (like a Kindle Paperwhite but supports open standards and has a microSD slot). I also got Dawnguard and Arkham Asylum through the Steam holiday sale.

TheFunPolice

Mar 29, 2011
One thing. And one thing only.

It's incredible and I love it ^_^

[small] I also got a lot of chocolate and such, but those aren't important [/small]

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Wolf In A Bear Suit said:
I got numerous things. Money, tickets to the Heineken Cup, abseiling, clothes but who cares, I got a map of Middle Earth, and in truth isn't that what Christmas is all about?
Being able to plot calculated assaults on the Black Gates truly is the meaning of Christmas.

I have many family members, and for some reason even though I've put away a few drinks today, I'm feeling very clear.

So here is a list:

PS Vita (and accessories pack)
Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation for PS Vita
The sixth and seventh Dark Tower novels
Assorted socks and boxers
A light jumper and what appears to be a pair of mauve chinos. I will have to consider the chinos, as I am adverse to chinos as a rule, but these are a little different.
A WHSmith's card for £10
Firefly: A Celebration (all the Firefly graphic novels, as well as all the episode scripts annotated by cast and crew in a faux leatherbound book) After my Vita, this is probably my favorite present.
Inside HBO's Game of Thrones (a book, not some kind of documentary) which has one of the most beautifully ornate covers I've ever seen.

Tomorrow, we're off down to Sheffield to have another Christmas celebration with my mother's side of the family (my dad's side all live round here) so there will be a couple more things to add to the list.

janjotat

Jan 22, 2012
Scuba Diving lessons (probably towards the first aid one) and a "Relax, I'm a ninja" t-shirt. Leaving me as the happiest guy alive

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
I made out pretty nicely.

the thing in the bottom right is pajamas that I'll never use. Oh well.

I also got Halo 4, it's just not in the picture.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Gforce 670 vid card, some cash for a laptop, first season of digimon (probably, not opened yet).