So, what did you get for christmas?

w9496

Jun 28, 2011
A pair of studio headphones for the sweet ass electronic drumkit that I bought.

The rest was just candy and things like that(christmas doesn't seem as fun when you're an adult).

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
I got the Eisenhorn and Ravenor Omnibuses, a book about Alexander the Great, Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, bunches of Reese's chocolate, a new pair of headphones, and cash money. My "Co-op-iest" game of the year.
I also got tickets to see the musical, "Book of Mormon" this Spring.

Oh, and my brother got Lego Lord of the Rings, which has been a blast.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Hazy992 said:
Some money, gift vouchers, smellies and some headphones.

Oh and socks. Everyone gets socks :D

Not a bad haul really :D
No pink shirt?

OP: my Mammy got me a phone because my one was falling apart and a charm for my charm bracelet, which I love. My boyfriend got me another charm and is taking me to Paris.
Excited is not the word.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Assassins Creed 3
Dishonored
Fifa 13
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition Box Set
Avengers Assemble
The History Boys
An Idiot Abroad Series 1 & 2
Anathema - Weather Systems
Black Converse One Star Classic 74's

...And an assortment of little bits and bobs which is mostly comprised of copious amounts of chocolate. :3

LazarusLongNL

Oct 24, 2012
KingHodor said:
My grandpa gave everyone in his family a book containing his memoirs.

As it turns out, unfortunately, he was a high-powered businessman in the 60s, and "Mad Men" is pretty much a spot-on depiction of all the sex and drinking that goes along with that. So yeah, grandpa goes on and on about how much he loved having sex with grandma as they explored the nude beaches of the world, liberally using the word "eroticism". Apparently, my cousin's boyfriend (who had the harrowing job of editing it) had to cut out several passages containing gems like the realization that most of the women he met in Kenya were prostitutes who were only interested in his genitals.
Merry Christmas dude, merry Christmas.

I got dinner in a fancy restaurant, some clothing and a phone number. Hoping for a happy newyear :D hehe.

Aeonxan

Dec 24, 2012
I got:
-A PS3 with Both inFamous games, all Uncharted games, Littlebigplanet 2, God of War Saga, Journey Collector's Edition, and the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus HD.

-A new Laptop

- about $200

-New HD tv

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
The best gift there is, the gift of getting a chance to spend time with my family on holiday.
Nope, I lied, it was money, which i will spend on the Steam Sale and possibly on a new mouse.

mechalynx

Führer of the Sausage People
Mar 23, 2008
A few books.
A personalized butter knife.
A bag of edible goodies.
A basket of edible goodies.
Two lottery tickets (1 winning)
Several MLP: FIM G4 figurines.
A Boba Fett T-shirt.
Walking Dead Season 1 on Steam.

Sadly, no socks.

What I got for myself: The One Ring from the Hobbit (got one from LotR for the fiancee).

AgentCooper

Dec 16, 2010
Gift Card to Best Buy

The Incredible Mel Brooks - An Irresistible Collection Of Unhinged Comedy. signed by Mel Brooks.

Several Blu Rays.

Mass Effect Collection (PS3)

Bond on set: Filming Skyfall

Game of Thrones: The complete first season (collectors edition)

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
Got a Citadel games painting station, some cash, gift cards and candy. Also got Borderlands 2 and the Mechromancer x-pack.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
I got a swank new winter coat, 2 pairs of awesome socks, a $50 future shop gift card, and like $45 in gift cards for grocery shopping, so yeah, christmas was awesome, got way more stuff than usual.

TK421

Apr 16, 2009
MintberryCrunch said:
I got a banjo.

/thread
Me too. Wow. I honestly was not expecting to get ninja'd this time. Also some more tools. It was a great Christmas. :]

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Gizmo1990 said:
my bodyweight in chocolate and this
i soooo want to be you right now.

i got a glass teapot with ability to light candles underneath to keep it warm. similar to this
a toothpaste
around 10 dollars worth of cash.

The Ditz

Lord of the Never There
Dec 18, 2012
a coat, a bevis and butt-head blanket, a g3 in package sea-pony rainbow dash that my aunt found in a thrift store( not exactly mint condition, but hey, at least its a reminder that everything poeople like has either been shit or will be shit), and a $25 check that I can't cash till friday... also, time with the family, and isn't that the greatest gift of 'em all?

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
My most interesting gift this year came from my little sister who gave me a piece of Agate which she had carved into a Lightning bolt.. which she then made a setting for.... and will now attach a chain so i can wear it around my neck! :D

Aug 19, 2010
PSvita w/ Assassin's Creed Liberation
"Discworld:Small Gods" by Terry Prachett
Binary Domain on steam.

I've also been saving up some money so i can go crazy on the steam holiday sale, which i did, bout 29 games. It was like a present to me from me.

I'm very much satisfied with this year's christmas