-Ruger 10/22
-Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD
Gifts from my father
-Palmetto State Armory AR 15 complete lower
-2100 .22LR Federal red box
Gifts from mother
-Legos(fucking awesome Star Wars)
-New jacket(much needed)
-wool socks with lifetime warranty(socks for life?)
-half the cost for new tires on my car

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
New Super Mario Bros. 2
LoZ: Ocarina of Time 3D
Some cloths
Socks
New Keyboard and Mouse combo
MP3/Video player
Money
Pajamas

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Eddie the head said:
Why did you capitalise the first letter in ever word? I wouldn't have noticed other then I saw this thread right next to another that ask the same thing but didn't use caps.
Technically that's how you're supposed to write titles in formal English. Things like book, movie, and article titles. Forums being by nature informal, most people don't capitalize thread titles, but that doesn't make it wrong. Just uncommon.

OT: I got a mid-range Android smart phone, a copy of Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner, the third and fourth seasons of Stargate: SG-1 on DVD, a robe, a screen protector for the phone, and a bag full of candy. I also got a 32 gigabyte SD card for the phone, but it has to be returned, because my Dad ordered a full sized SD card by mistake, and the phone only takes micro SD.

Basically, everything I wanted plus a couple of unexpected extras. Not a bad Christmas.\

Edit: Oh, and some pajamas. I forgot to mention that, despite the fact that I'm wearing them right now.

Also, Woodsey is right about not capitalising the word "for." You're not supposed to capitalize certain parts of speech in titles unless they're the first word.

Jak2364

Feb 9, 2010
The Assassin's Creed III Liberation PS Vita Bundle,
Farcry 3,
Dishonored,
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale for PS Vita,
The Raid: Redemption,
A FOXHOUND shirt,
a badass leather jacket,
two fancy looking dress shirts,
and a $50 wal-mart gift card.
This has definitely been my best Christmas yet.

Nov 28, 2007
Bunch of clothes
$25 dollar gift cards to Gamestop and Jack In The Box
$10 gift card to the movies
$35 gift card to the movies
57 new horror movies
candy
chips
popcorn
puzzle book
A few books
Season 2 of Quantum Leap on DVD
new shoes

Voxgizer

Jan 12, 2011
A new 24" LED TV to replace my old behemoth set.

A box of 36 Magic: The Gathering booster packs. Also got a Return to Ravnica fat pack.

Quite a bit of Maple Sugar Candy.

That about sums it up, aside from some Steam sale stuff I snagged. Also got a few games from friends and family on Steam.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Tool chest. (For storing tools. It's big).
New turn table for my vinyl's. I finally have stereo sound!
2 wrench sets.
Super Paper Mario. (Marry me Dimentio, always wanted the game).
Some bathroom reading material.
Clothing.
iStore and gas gift card.

Thats about it.

The gifts I gave everyone they were pretty happy about, spend a good deal this year for them, but my father gave so much more back (Top 3 gifts are from him). My life was a figurative train wreck 6 months ago, pulling it back though. In schooling for a trade, just need a job now and I'd be doing even better.

Best gift was that tool chest, both me and my little brother got one. He's going Millwriting and I'm going Heavy Equipment Tech.
Best gift I gave. Guess it would be a print I bought online of Vince Lombardi, football guy for my older brother. He loved it, to bad I couldn't find a frame.
Most adorable gift. My older brothers girlfriend. She got a Tiger pattern hoodie. Has little ears and the legs, face and stuff printed on the front, stripes all over it. It's god dammed adorkable.

Big post is done now, I need to go to bed.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
$100 AUD and some chocolate. With that I bought Paper Mario Sparkle something on 3DS. Yep, I have no idea what the game is called, but I love it.

EDIT - Paper Mario Sticker Star! That's the name!

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Jak2364 said:
A FOXHOUND shirt
Did you get a Hind to go with that?

OT:

In order of least to most awesome:

Gum
Peppermint Chocolate
Money
New Keyboard
New Sunglasses
Guild Wars 2

S.T.A.R.S. Hoodie

And I have some more coming apparently.

ChippedShoulder

Nov 10, 2010
Fender Greta amp, so very happy :D
Boss Booster/Feedback pedal
Boss BCB pedal board
John Frusciante picks
RHCP poster
A bunch of CD's
Guess the theme here ;)

generals3

Mar 25, 2009
I got my favorite gift: Monay. I mean really, why want anything else, you can actually get what you most wanted with money.

crazyrabbits

Jul 10, 2012
$200
Chocolate
42" TV from my mother (which I didn't need, and asked her to take back)
Blu-Ray player (also didn't really need)
$15 Subway gift card
Aldo boots
3 hours of my family lamenting their past relationships

Pretty good, overall.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
:eek:

I actually got something this year...

A harmonica in the key of c... it's pretty awesome actually never used one before... but I spent all day jamming along to 90% of the pop songs that came on the radio at my cousins house... so yeah... actually think I might by a set... of at least some common keys I play in... I really like it...

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Normandy limited ed Statue (Thanks Nat!)
Assassin Creed hidden blade (Thanks Hubby!)

Some awful stuff from my sister (Charity shop here I come!)
Couple of new books, couple of bottles of booze and a food processor (Woo... no seriously woo!)

Thanks folks

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
I got a remote control helicopter from "Santa". I also got Zombie Munchkins, a Big Bang Theory T-Shirt, and a bunch of chocolate from my wife. Were both kids at heart so it works.

Also got a glow in the dark erupting volcano thing... haven't tried it out yet, but curious.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
I got some Sega Genesis collection for the X-Box. Now I can play Altered Beast on every system I own!

I also got some sweaters and hair accessories/jewelry, a red jacket, and an umbrella.

My mom got me two awesome gigantic books, so heavy that I might have to ship them home in case they make my suitcase overweight. They're the complete permanent collections of the Metropolitan Museum of Art (my favorite) and the Louvre.

My boyfriend got me a beautiful necklace and earrings set.

I got a $250 basket of Godiva chocolates at my job's holiday party for the second year in a row and I'm secretly happy about that.

For myself, I bought a new car, an Audi A3, and after the new year I can give myself the best gift of all: Paying off the final remainder of my school loans! I had almost 100k when I graduated 3 years ago, so that's pretty huge for me.