So...what games are ya'll playing?

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I finished Deus Ex: HR: DC WTFBBQWFT for the nth time. Love that damn game.

I plan on playing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel tonight. Can't find anyone to play with me that has the PS3 version, so I will be a dirty loner and play alone. :p

Then again, my mic has been acting like a bastard for some reason, so I guess it's for the best.

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
as far as MMOs go, just WoW, Runescape and Kingdom of Loathing. Handheld side, Super Smash Bros. kind of got a large backlog of games, some of which i haven't quite gotten into yet...and games that i haven't even completed like Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus is quite a fun game; I've been playing a lot of that. I'd like to see about obtaining the platinum trophy for it. It is a little heavy on the fan-service, but I don't mind. The gameplay is enjoyable and I rather like the characters.

I've also been playing the Vita version for The Walking Dead Season One before I get into The Walking Dead Season Two. I already platinum'd the game on PS3, so I'm replatting it on Vita. Dunno what I wanna get Season Two on, though. I wanna get it on Vita, since I'll be able to import my decisions, but if it's anything like Season One on Vita, with the horrid freezes...I might be better off with randomized decisions on the PS3 version...

The Evil Within is pretty fun, but I've stopped playing that, for a while. I got to a certain boss that I cannot, for my life, manage to dodge, despite how everything I've read says that he's easy to dodge.

There's also Muramasa Rebirth, Toukiden: The Age of Demons and Soul Sacrifice Delta that I've been trying to work my way through. Not to mention trying to play Eternal Sonata(PS3), Megaman ZX Advent and trying for the Platinum on Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut. I also still have to finish my Dragon Age II save, for import to Dragon Age: Inquisition when that comes out.

I've also got Tales of Hearts R coming on the 11th, so I'll be playing that before Inquisition comes out. Once it does, I likely won't be touching any of my other games for a long, long while.

Sometimes, I curse that there are only 24 hours in a day.

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
I've been doing a, er, in-person Let's Play of Super Mario Galaxy so my mom can watch it, and I've been playing Hyrule Warriors... about to go and pick up Bayonetta 2.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
FoolKiller said:
Hazy992 said:
Just started Tomb Raider 2013 last night. Got a fairly large backlog and I'm trying to get through as much as possible before I buy any more games. Still haven't picked up Smash Bros. and Borderlands yet and Sunset Overdrive is out next week so I need to hurry up :p

And I guess this counts, I've been playing a fair bit of Subway Surfers on iOS when I'm on the bus or something.
Here's a tip I have for a large backlog. Make a chart and only buy one game for every two or three you beat. It's worked like a charm for me. Really helped get the backlog out of the way.
I've actually been doing that sort of. I've made a chart of all the games on my backlog and am ticking them off once I'm done. Trying not to buy any more ATM. If I beat Tomb Raider and get a decent way through Enslaved (next on my list), I can probably justify something else as I've just beaten Wolfenstein before that.

broadbandmink

Apr 28, 2014
Just finished Command & Conquer: Generals. Juggling six other games atm (see my profile).

However, my main focus lately has been to (finally) try to crack XCOM: Terror from the Deep. One of the first computer games I ever played on a regular basis. Damn unforgiving at times, but still plenty fun IMHO.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
I've not long finished a playthrough of Xenonauts and have been tinkering around in the pre-alpha of Satellite Reign. I'm sporadically playing a bit of X-Com classic. When I've got some TV or subscribed channels/LPs off Youtube to watch on the second monitor I'm playing FTL; otherwise I'm exploring Wasteland 2 while I wait for Warlords of Draenor.

So it seems I'm a crackhead and a Kickstarter darling! Heh.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
-Current: Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir (with a friend)

I have Borderlands: The Midquel installed but am saving that for a playthrough with friends so I don't burn out on it like I did BL2.

When I'm not stuck doing research, I occasionally get in a match or two of MechWarrior 4: Mercs (w/mektek) or Smash Bros 3DS.

On the radar: Legend of Grimrock 2, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and maybe SPAZ 2 if it comes out early next year. There's also that Star Citizen thing, but I haven't looked too much into it.

ExDeath730

Mar 13, 2012
I just played Civilization - Beyond Earth for like...5 hours straight, nice game, i'm having a ton of fun in it.

Aside from that? Another playthrough of The Witcher 2 and Battlefield 4 with some friends.

MerlinCross

Apr 22, 2011
Been playing a lot or Risk of Rain, they just updated it with new characters and items.

Lot of Hearthstone and Dota 2. 3DS I have Smash and Zelda: Link Between Worlds. PS3 I just started up 'Gundam Breaker' which is what you'd get if they made 'Gundam Build Fighters, the game". It's kinda interesting but import only.

Also I've acquired.....ways of playing old games. Going through some SNES games when I just want to go back in time.

Wintermute_v1legacy

Mar 16, 2012
Adam's Venture Episodes 1, 2 and 3. It was on sale a while ago, looked like a low budget Tomb Raider / Uncharted, so I figured hey, maybe it's good. It's more like a point and click adventure game. For the price I paid for it, it's alright. Takes 2 hours to beat each episode.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Alien: Isolation, and (my mainstay) Guild Wars 2. I finished Crysis 3 about a month ago, that was my last. Loving Alien: Isolation so far.

GundamSentinel said:
Guild Wars 2, as usual. Busy with my third legendary.
Which ones y'got, if you don't mind my asking?

Rahkshi500

May 25, 2014
Alien: Isolation, and Pokemon. The former: I got passed the level that was featured in the demo. Died five times because I either was using the Motion Tracker too much, or just accidentally walked into the Xenomorph's line of sight. The latter: I'm just trying to finish up my games so that I can be prepared for ORAS when it comes out.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Super Smash Bros for the 3DS has kept me entertained for the last couple of weeks even though I can't get onto the eShop to download the update that lets me play online...It's still entertaining me though. Very recently I beat Skyward Sword but I haven't settled on my next console game...I played an hour of Shadow of the Colossus but couldn't get to the third Colossus because of a tricky jump...thinking of going and trying to get past 6-3 of Ninja Gaiden again.

DeimosMasque

I'm just a Smeg Head
Jun 30, 2010
Just started playing Bayonetta 2 and Civ: After Earth today.

Before that it was all Hyrule Warriors, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

Before that it was Shadows of the Damned and Remember Me.

And within all that is some Star Trek: Online, Spacebase DF-9, Solium Infernum and One Finger Death Punch

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Assassins Creed 3 and Dragons Crown

Can understand why 3 wasn't liked by a lot of people, but personally is one of my favs even though it barely had anything that was shown from the Ubisoft conference.