So...what games are ya'll playing?

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Kotor 2 with the restoration mod, along with some Skyrim.

Kind of telling that my two major games at the moment are modded away from their original product xD

TrevHead

Apr 10, 2011
Earth Defence Force 2017, When I first play this a year ago I found the gameplay too simplistic, this time I chose hard instead of normal and had a hell of a time that I've put over 20 hours into it so far.

A bit of Pacman DX and Bomb Jack both of which are fun for score chasing.

Darksiders 2, I've only just started this but so far I'm not enjoying it as much as the original. I get the impression that DS2 is too caught up in being a Zelda clone that's it's forgotten it's hack and slash/CAG roots, as single enemies are placed on the map instead of groups which makes for boring combat.

crazygameguy4ever

Jul 2, 2012
I always end up playing several ps3 games at once.. I go back and forth between them and right now i'm playing though The Legend of Korra, Borderlands 2, DC Universe Online, Infamous 2, Infamous:Festival of Blood and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax... all while also going through the episodes of Hyakko.. the only anime I'll watch in subtitles (since they've never made a English dub for some dumb reason)

annecosta

Oct 10, 2014
I stopped playing Ragnarok 2, Cabal, Luminary and Savage Eden. And I'm currently playing League of Legends and 9Dragons.

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
Warframe, WoW, some 3DS titles, and occasional dalliances with visual novels + mobile/indy games.

Kind of just waiting on a couple imminent releases then I'll be set for the next long while.

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
Shin Megami Tensei IV just came out in EU yesterday and I played for six consecutive hours which is something I NEVER do.

I love SMT far too much.

Uriel_Hayabusa

Apr 7, 2014
I finished Bayonetta 2 yesterday and had a good time with it, and that's coming from someone who's actually not a big fan of PlatinumGames.

Pink Gregory

Jul 30, 2008
Metal Gear Solid (oh boy, I didn't realise how little there was in there compared to 2, still great though)

Bayonetta 2 (scratched the surface, waiting for the right mood)

Costume Quest (started it up last night but was sleepy)

I suppose I'll do a bit more Prison Architect now that the monthly build's out.

Sleix

Dec 31, 2012
Recently picked up Bayonetta again, since I can't play the second one. (God dammit Nintendo)
Picked up Gods Will Be Watching on steam too, it's superb if you enjoy resource management, strategy and an excellent narrative. Not for everybody though, don't go into it expecting a point and click game.

Methoda

Nov 1, 2014
At the moment im playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Revolution, GTA V, League of Legends, Hearthstone and Blur :)

NuclearKangaroo

Feb 7, 2014
XCOM Enemy Within baby

i can never get enough of this game, once i finish this run, its Long War time

thatll keep me busy until Valkyria Chronicles comes out, boy, what a time to be a PC gamer

Zendariel

May 15, 2012
RandySeth said:
Zendariel said:
OT:
Shin megami tensei 4 on 3ds and various smaller indie games on pc.

Liking valdis story: abyssal city so far.
Super hexagon kicks my ass, only beat the first level so far.
Mainly going through humble bundle collection trying whatever feels interesting at the moment.

Dark souls 2 every now and then, really liked most of the dlc even though parts of them felt unnecessarily difficult or just annoying. Mainly looking at the snow storm ice field with frozen lightning reindeers(?). But atmosphere and world building wise they feel like a huge improvement over most of the main game. Will probably go back to first dark souls every now and then after it migrates from GFWL.
Little bit interested in the Lords of the Fallen, for some reason that name feels impossible to remember.
I agree with you on Dark Souls 2 DLC; it does for me what the main game can't but it does feel a bit like some of the enemies were made difficult for the sake of being difficult (Squalid Queen, I'm looking at you.) I suggest Demon's Souls if you ever have access to a PS3. It's still my go-to when I have nothing else that satisfies.
I've played through Demon's Souls three times I think and I like it. I can't stand the first part of valley of defilement though. For some reason it makes me feel almost blind and I end up falling to my death maybe 4 times out of 5 and it's a pretty long segment. Overall i just favor dark souls(the first one) of the two games. For me, dark souls > demon's souls > dark souls 2.

OT: played through Okami finally, loved it.