so...what Skyrim Mod are you waiting for?

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
I'm not really looking forward to the nude patches, given the population of children in the game...

I'm mainly waiting for the better hairs mod and the FPS Optimizer mod. About every 5-10 minutes or so, the game's FPS drops to about 2-3 and sits there for a few minutes, really annoying.

RagTagBand

Jul 7, 2011
Fixing the shit melee combat is all i'm concerned about. Until this mod is released (if ever, probably never) All other mods can wait.

Swifty714

Jun 1, 2011
sordcooper said:
this isn't something I'm exactly looking forward to (since i haven't played the game and gone 'hey, you know what this needs ext ext' yet) but Im willing to bet that nudity mods will be among the first out there, if not THE first one to hit the tubes
Oh the first mod I think (On skyrim nexus), was a re-texture of the female panties.

Speak volumes about the community huh?

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Xelt said:
babinro said:
A mod to bind weapon/spell combinations to the number keys.
Thats already in.
Add it to favourites, open them, highlight and press a number.
Thanks so much! I just tried it out and it works great. This makes going from shield to casting and back to shield actually tolerable. Skyrim rocks now :)

sordcooper

Sep 14, 2010
Swifty714 said:
Oh the first mod I think (On skyrim nexus), was a re-texture of the female panties.

Speak volumes about the community huh?
well if you want to be less depressed then look at it like this: when you loot peoples armor, now they'll actually have less on them then when they where fully clothed; instead of wearing dark ages grany panties

*remembers the tit size and jiggle physics mods from Fo3/NV and oblivion*...ffffffffffffffffff

killer12480

Jun 4, 2011
Dude. That may be the most brilliant mod idea I've heard. I've been dying to revisit my old colony of Raven Rock and see if my Factor's Estate was in shambles or still sparkling like a diamond floating in a sea of vomit. But enough about Morrowind's graphics. LOL But seriously, being somewhat of a modder myself, I will see what I can do. Me and my friends modded Oblivion until all the world was a new and wonderous place full of dragons and undead armies and new cities and Dwemer etc etc etc.......

Spiritofpower

Aug 29, 2011
The dragon-riding one that i will make if someone else doesn't. Also custom spells, i want to be able to shoot fire from my hand so hot it kills a dragon in less than a second. I will call it, "Breath of Dovahkiin". And i did not know there was an Oblivion mod that put Morrowind in Oblivion, I'm gonna have to look into that...

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Amnestic said:
Swifty714 said:
Dunno really. I'm hoping for the mod that lets you HEAD BACK INTO CYRODIIL =D
I saw a New Vegas mod which incorporated all of Fallout 3 into it. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that such a thing could be done for Oblivion, though the engine change may pose a problem, I dunno.
I don't think it'll pose as much of a challenge as it looks like it will.

I am really hoping for a Cyrodiil/Morrowind mod which would merge all three countries together, since they're all connected to one another. Imagine looking out over the plains of Vvardenfell, how amazing would it look with the new game engine, new graphics engine and new draw distance? Not to mention having Centurions and the like is just begging for a morrowind reintergration. :D

Other than that, I would like a mod that allows you to use a weapon, shield AND a spell. it just seems like a step backwards from Oblivion.

Vakz

Crafting Stars
Nov 22, 2010
One that lets be bind items to the number-keys. In fact, if one isn't released soon, I might just try to figure out how to do it myself. Driving me crazy..

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Spiritofpower said:
The dragon-riding one that i will make if someone else doesn't.
....I would definitely not have any problem with a mod like this being made, like...at all. No seriously, make this happen modding community, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Aethren said:
I'm not really looking forward to the nude patches, given the population of children in the game...
You will find even the most perverted modders over at Nexus won't do nude children .... mainly because it's an instant ban from Nexus but also it's just a line that doesn't get crossed.

On Topic....

I'm waiting on the bloody Creation Kit so I can't start my own mods....

The weapons are great indeed but i've had those 2 axes of mine for too long now and I want something more *jazzy*. I want to make my own.

SovietX

Sep 8, 2009
I dont really want any mods for the game. Its polished enough, doesn't really need it.

However I would like some bloody patches. The game will randomly crash to desktop with no error messages whatsoever. I guess some will have to put up with it until the next patch.

Spiritofpower

Aug 29, 2011
Infernai said:
Spiritofpower said:
The dragon-riding one that i will make if someone else doesn't.
....I would definitely not have any problem with a mod like this being made, like...at all. No seriously, make this happen modding community, MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Well, someone modded in dragons (rideable ones at that) to Morrowind, so it's definitely possible. I'd probably copy the script used for horses, make some changes to suit the dragon/s in question, then add an additional two key commands for raising/lowering height. Should work, to a certain extent at least. If nothing else, it'd be a proof of concept to get more-experienced modders working on it.

Rems

May 29, 2011
I banking on their being a dragon riding one released. I guarantee that there will be one given that there was one for Oblivion and that didn't even have ready made dragons to use.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
I want a mod that lets you combine spells like in Oblivion and that interface needs to be fixed.

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
One that brings back sleeping to level up. I don't know why, but its lack of presence in Skyrim struck me a a gross oversight. There's just something comforting having that musical sting play, the text box pop up and tell you how you've gotten over that next milestone.

Also, the skill trees could use a visual overhaul, I mean, the starmap idea isn't bad, it's just the way it's represented visually is very hard on the eyes.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
Several things:
1. A mod to add in weapon damage.
2. A mod to duplicate New Vegas' hardcore mode - require eating, sleeping, and drinking!
3. A mod to add in (even if empty/only populated by wildlife) the lands around Skyrim. Heck, just having the full landscape of Tamriel explorable would be nice.