so...what Skyrim Mod are you waiting for?

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
I would like some more spells. I beat the mages guild and have every destruction spell in the game (according to the wiki). That said there really are only 2-3 spells worth using in the entire destruction line.

Maybe some earth/water spells, and the ability to mix elements for effects.

Oh and dagger perks. Add a dagger line into one handed weapons. Something like bleeding/armor piercing/chance at instant kill.

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
babinro said:
A mod to bind weapon/spell combinations to the number keys.

Beyond that I'm happy with the product. Seeing other mods may prompt me to realize how much better other aspects of the game could be, but for now it's just the user interface that I dislike.
You can just go into your favourite menu, and select an item and a number you want it on and I think you know the rest :3

OT: Longer range to spot NPC names, tired of quick saving, running up to a group of ppl to see if they are bandits only to quick load back and sneak attack them.

Omega500

Dec 2, 2009
OOO type mod revamp, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBKjLxVJKRg
Glenvar castle, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm0qmnbNTjY

also some unofficial patch (as they tend to fix more then the official ones.

Nopt really ahd chance to play much of skyrim as work and other things

witheringsanity

Aug 25, 2009
1. INTERFACE FIX: the interface (menus, etc) are absolute shite. various problems include scroll wheel not working, mouse moving slow, text not highlighting, menus are a pain to navigate, etc. EDIT: this includes the skill trees, which are VERY hard to navigate

2. HOTKEYS: instead we have the "favorites" menu. i dunno about you, but having to open a menu every time i want to switch between sword, magic, or bow really kills the immersion. oblivion, fallout 3, and new vegas all had hotkeys. why fix what aint broke?

3. IMPROVED MAP: yes, the map LOOKS fantastic... but honestly it is a chore to navigate. there are bigger gripes, and it's not terrible, but it could use some tweaking. (why can't i zoom all the way out???)

4. BETTER JOURNAL SYSTEM: this may or may not even be possible... but why does the journal suck so bad?? except for the main quests, i can never tell where i'm supposed to go or who i'm looking for. there should also be some kind of quest log or something, so when i'm told an important (or unimportant) name/place, i can reference it and see what the name/place was. (example: it took me 2 hours to figure out who i could buy the house from in White Run, since i didn't immediately commit the NPC's name to memory).

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
I'm not going to lie, I am eagerly awaiting the implementation of jiggle physics. >.>

In the mean time. Something to buff magic damage, maybe making it scale with skill level. It's taking me ages to get through stuff and I ALWAYS run out of mana.
Some sort of vampire overhaul would be nice too, as Beth seems to have fucked them up again.
Oh, and removing of that thing where your companion leaves if you tell them to wait too long.

WickedSkin

Feb 15, 2008
This game needs serious bugfixes and such. The community always does that better. Fix the menus so we don't have to suffer those console left-overs. That mouse pointer bug really needs to be resolved.

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
godofallu said:
I would like some more spells. I beat the mages guild and have every destruction spell in the game (according to the wiki). That said there really are only 2-3 spells worth using in the entire destruction line.

Maybe some earth/water spells, and the ability to mix elements for effects.

Oh and dagger perks. Add a dagger line into one handed weapons. Something like bleeding/armor piercing/chance at instant kill.
Good news for you then! The guy who did Midas Magic Spells in Oblivion said he's really eafer to do the same for Skyrim!

OT:

I have yet to play the game, so there isn't anything in the game I really want to change...

*coughDMRAcough*

I also wouldn't mind a sort of giant Encyclopedia mod.

As you play the game stuff get added to it. You can add a Cleared Icon to areas you've been to, or high level enemy area, COME BACK STRONGER Icon.it could also keeps tracks of your quest by areas ( So like it will show you all the quest you need to finish in Whiterun,Farkreath, etc.) It will also keep track of vary tidbits of lore, and keep lore terms highlighted in game. It will also have some profiles on important NPCs you've met, A Bestiary, Spell List, Equipment List, Armor List, etc.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Mostly just a mod that improves the UI. Dear god that thing is ghastly.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Kid killing. First person legs/shadow. MOAR LEWT.
Other than that it's pretty good.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Swifty714 said:
Amnestic said:
Swifty714 said:
Dunno really. I'm hoping for the mod that lets you HEAD BACK INTO CYRODIIL =D
I saw a New Vegas mod which incorporated all of Fallout 3 into it. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that such a thing could be done for Oblivion, though the engine change may pose a problem, I dunno.

I'm looking forward to a child-killing mod personally. Stupid smug bastards. I swear Bethesda makes them deliberately annoying because they know we can't kill them. WELL WHAT NOW BETHESDA? WHAT. NOW.
I do not know whether to agree with you, or be horrified by the fact THAT YOU WANT TO
KILL CHILDREN.
I want to have the option to kill children! If I crack and decide to mass-slaughter entire towns, i sure as hell aren't gonna stop at the kiddos~

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
Like everyone else a new interface mod is wanted. COMPASS IS HUUUUGE

But personally more than that I want a mod that removes 3rd person kill blows. I love them in 1st person, but in 3rd it just looks awful.
And I hate being jerked out of character so forcefully.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Amnestic said:
Swifty714 said:
Dunno really. I'm hoping for the mod that lets you HEAD BACK INTO CYRODIIL =D
I saw a New Vegas mod which incorporated all of Fallout 3 into it. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that such a thing could be done for Oblivion, though the engine change may pose a problem, I dunno.

I'm looking forward to a child-killing mod personally. Stupid smug bastards. I swear Bethesda makes them deliberately annoying because they know we can't kill them. WELL WHAT NOW BETHESDA? WHAT. NOW.
Happened for Fallout 3, bound to happen with Skyrim.

I'm waiting on some common mods, such as multiple companions, enchantment system improvements, houses etc. As for big mods, I'm hoping for something as amazing as FOSE and the subsequent build-your-own-village mod such as Realtime Settlers.

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
Haven?t played the game yet so I don't know what would be a good addition or needs fixing but since this is a bethesda game chances are the first mods I downloaded will be a UI mod and a fan made patch. OH and the evitable dragon riding mod just because. Tho I probably won't feel the need to mod the shit out of it (aside from bug fixing) as soon as I start playing this time. It looks pretty polished.
sordcooper said:
this isn't something I'm exactly looking forward to (since i haven't played the game and gone 'hey, you know what this needs ext ext' yet) but Im willing to bet that nudity mods will be among the first out there, if not THE first one to hit the tubes
It's sad that there are already 3 female nude mods. *face palm*