So, what team are you using in Pokemon X and Y?

uvinecelestia

Jan 17, 2014
Me, I work a style of my own in game which suprises people a lot, but admittedly isn't that good:
Ampharos
Solrock (of course :D)
Flygon
Delphox
Whimsicott
Klinklang

Pretty interesting team huh? I play for the fun of facing new people so...
(My pokemon name is Ryoto...)

A BigCup of Tea

Nov 19, 2009
FoxKitsune said:
So, I'm still leveling at the moment but my lineup looks like this

Venusaur
Fletchinder
Helioptile
Tyrunt
Poliwhirl (is it a water stone you need for that bad boy, by the way, or a trade?)
and my personal favotire, Maramil, the psycic dark parrot owl thing. I just love how sweet the pokedex entry is for inkay, then how insanely evil it turns when he evolves!
Don't know if this has been answered yet as i'm too lazy to go through all the comments but i'm pretty sure it's trade for poliwrath and to get politoad you need to trade with a king rock, if you want to upgrade it my friend code is on my profile i'd be quite happy to help you evolve it

OT: my old team was charizard, pidgeot, greninja, gengar and i'd have two low level pokemon just to level up, at the moment i'm trying to decide which starters to use as i have everyone from every game (well my friend has them for me just need to catch some random pokeon to trade with, if anyone needs the starters just let me know and i'll breed them and trade)

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Finally started my play through for my own pleasure, rather than farming items/Pokemon for my friends. I just finished the Pokeball Factory.

My team:
Aurorus
Kabutops
Aerodactyl
Tyrantrum
Cranidos
Bastiodon

Go go team Jurassic Park!

I'm slowly covering my weaknesses. Cranidos picked up Zen Headbutt, and will get the TM for Flamethrower soon. Aurorus recently learned Thunderbolt. Working my way toward the TMs for X-Scissor for Kabutops and Brick Break for someone. Other than that I'm good to go, though I may need to shuffle HMs around a bit. Kabutops already has Surf and Cut, and will need Waterfall as well.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Got it about 2 weeks ago, I enjoy how they spaced out the levelling better so that you're not struggling to reach 55ish by the end, but I wish the Gym leaders would have bigger teams- even the seventh gym leader only has 3.

My current team:
Yveltal (Just caught it today, was amazed to see my Chatot below pretty much solo it with Chatter, Sing and Roost)
Greninja aka Derfel
Doublade aka Ascalon
Pangoro aka Chen
Chatot aka High Note aka Watch Me Destroy a Legendary 5 Levels Higher Than Me
Lunatone aka Sweet Dreams

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
I don't really care about competitive pokemon so I just have a team of mons that I think look "cool"

Blaziken
Lucario
Garchomp
Greninja
Luxray
Chesnaught

TristanBelmont

Nov 29, 2013
MAGICFINGERS-Lucario
AAAAAAAAAAA2-Charizard
AWESOME DUCK-Whatever Psyduck's evolution is...
Gogoat-Gogoat (Couldn't think of a name for the Skiddo)
Henry-Gengar
Annnddd....can't remember the last one, but this is the team that got me through the Elite Four.