So whatcha look like Escapists?

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Brutal Peanut said:
Congrats, you have just won the sexiest female escapist competition, how do you feel?

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011

Yup, there it is, nothing fancy. Kinda boring, oh well. For funsies here's me looking menacing in a fedora:

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
I guess I'll just post the same picture that I did the last time this thread rolled around. I mean, I still look exactly the same, why go through all the trouble of taking another picture?

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
dorkette1990 said:
I look like such a hipster here....
Awww... I was hoping to see your eyes, (from other thread), was thoroughly intrigued.

[small][sub]Sorry if that sounded a bit creepy. =P[/sub][/small]

Baconmaninspace

Jun 8, 2011
I would post my picture, but 4000 years ago, my face was destroyed when I punched a star so hard that it exploded in my face. Now, I walk around without a face, but with the fists that conquered a star.
=^D

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
gmaverick019 said:
Mallefunction said:
Fuck it, Imma post my cosplay.

just curious, who are you dressing up as? I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to cosplay, but that's a pretty decent get up (compared to the ones i've seen in person)
It's from an OLD YGO game called Forbidden Memories. I cosplayed at the game's version of priest Set: http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/1/19/Evil_Seto.png

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Dingo John said:
Looks like the female sex is rather underrepresented...

Well..
You remind me of Neil Patrick-Harris. The blonde hair, the tension in your face, the fact that you are a jacket away from suiting up. It's not like I look at you, look at Neil and go "Which is which! Raawwrr!", more like you give a similar impression.

OT: I'm not really a 'post photos' person. I have a couple on facebook, but even on that I only add people I know and restrict my private settings to 'friends only'.

What can I say, I don't like people knowing who I am unless I know them personally.

Ramzal

Jun 24, 2011

Tis' myself and my wife. I'm actually not -that- dark. I was mainly facing away from the light. And something my friends pointed out, I kinda look like--

if I'm not wearing my glasses.

And lastly. Me playing with our cat, Snoop. (Named that because she finds the smallest areas to sneak into.

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
Oh, another one of these threads? Alright then. Here's my picture from the last one (taken about a month or so ago).

And here's another slightly older one.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Brian Hendershot said:
Brutal Peanut said:
I want that shirt. Not that shirt specifically, that would be weird and it might not fit. Lol where can I find such an awesome shirt that says everything about me that needs to be said?
Jinx website. Lots of video game apparel.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Jazoni89 said:
Brutal Peanut said:
Congrats, you have just won the sexiest female escapist competition, how do you feel?
Do I get a cookie too? o_o

Quassimodo

May 31, 2009
this here is the horror which is my face

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/155/theq.jpg/]

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
There are some fairly attractive people on here, sadly, this is not one of them.
it was taken seconds before she decided it would be fun to try and rip all my hair out
Man, I miss those sideburns

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Ooooh so many photos. These ones are a bit old but I still look like that more or less. Less chunky really.

This is one of my favourite pics of me ever

Also because it was awesome the smoke ring which I did on the first attempt and this is not a lie

Also me wearing diffraction gratings. It's awesome

Ambi

Oct 9, 2009
brunothepig said:

I'm the guy on the right. That's my girlfriend on the left. Don't have many pictures of myself, that's from last year. Graduation. You would not believe the amount of people who said my outfit was inappropriate. Almost as bad as the ball.
Just curious, do you do anything to your hair to get it like that apart from washing + conditioner?

Qtoy

Apr 21, 2011
Oh crap. I should've resized that before uploading it to the image hosting site. Oh well.
My profile picture is also pretty accurate despite being taken in December.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
TimeLord said:
I look like this;

Hey I remember you! You posted in one of these threads a while back didn't ya?

OP:

I'd post a picture, but I really cannot be bothered at this point, look at my avatar :p

Edit:

These threads are fun to look through, purely because I like noticing how girls will always, always get quoted a hell of a lot on these :p