So whatcha look like Escapists?

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
Me, a few years ago. I have less hair now, somewhere in between a buzzcut and shaved nowadays.

I realize it's a shitty picture in terms of resolution and quality, but I'm pretty sure no one will comment on it anyway, so deal with it. =)

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009

So very odd that I've got the same hoodie on though.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
This is the most recent picture I have of myself, taken at our 4th of July party earlier this month. My little cousin was wearing her plaid hat that was about 3 sizes too small for my head, and I decided to borrow it. Along with my rainbow shades, I think I look quite hip and stylish.

I like to think so, anyway.

Reliq

Nov 25, 2009
Was bored and had just watched Underworld.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
Damn, we are a group of ugly people. It could also be we are a group of people with bad cameras.
Anyways, here I am ice diving (I am the one on the edge of the hole):
Just a note, that is me in my embarrassing old gear (Mares jacket BC, it was crap). My new BC / gear config is much sexier. Also, yes that is a giant knife on my right strap.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
War Penguin said:
Yep, that's me... with a top hat... and a cane... and a Homestar Runner poster in the background... and a dumb ass smile, but what can you do about that?

Don't ask why I was doing this! It was for a friend! <.<
You look like Andy Serkis o_O

In that picture at least.

OT: I deleted all my old pics and my latest one was of me like 3 years ago, so I'll take a new one tomorrow morning and post it.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I thought about posting a pic of mine, but my three favourite pics all have something embarrassing in them:

One is me in a kinda-sorta racist costume.
Another is a great picture being photobombed by my brother.
The last one is an excellent pic of me with a friend of mine who's probably going to jail for a long time.

In the end, I'm not going to post any of them.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I'm the guy on the right:

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Looking on facebook for a funny one...
Gotcha!
I'm the white guy

Alllll of my pics are of me doing a funny face... drunk. Sigh, um...
Ooh, here's me when I had short hair:

ScarlettRage

May 13, 2009
War Penguin said:
Yep, that's me... with a top hat... and a cane... and a Homestar Runner poster in the background... and a dumb ass smile, but what can you do about that?

Don't ask why I was doing this! It was for a friend! <.<
...you have slash hair... :D
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150253018317553&set=a.452539152552.229508.665437552&type=1&theater

yep, I took this yesterday actually. because i was feeling oh so lovely. meh, fuck the spoiler.

Edit: its my avatar now, so i'f your too lazy to click the link, there you go :p

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
Hashime said:
It could also be we are a group of people with bad cameras.
Hey, photographer-in-training right here, and open for business in case anyone wants a better shot =)

I'll be charging travel costs seperately though. Just sayin'

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
I hate getting my picture taken, so on my entire computer I only foundone picture of myself, and that was taken by a friend when we went looking at a construction site for a school project back in may. The weather was shit, thus the horrible jacket. But yeah, that's pretty much me.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
Optical illusions are the bomb.

I'm the curly mop

biggskanz said:

That's me showing off my bod :)
Toight like a Toiger :D

I don't know how to congratulate you without sounding sarcastic, so uhh, congratulations, looks like you put a lot of work in it. And it's paid off :)