So, what's everyone hoping for in the upcoming Summer Sale?

Ryallen

Will never say anything smart
Feb 25, 2014
I have a few that I'm looking forward to.

Deadly Premonition, because of its reputation.

Sunless Sea, because I'm a sucker for lore.

Mordheim: City of the Damned. Because it looks cool.

And frankly, any game that involves a good story. I'd take recommendations, actually. If that's not something that I'll get in trouble for.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Driver San Francisco would be nice... Been really looking into that one recently. Have been needing to scratch a good racing game itch due to playing most of the ones that interest me

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
I'm mostly hoping to pick up Alien: Isolation and Tales Of The Borderlands on the cheap. Maybe Invisible Inc. and Valkyria Chronicles if the price drop is big enough.

Not sure if I'm going to buy anything tho. Stupid TF2 has rekindled a passion I though lost when I stopped playing TFC and is now pretty much all I play. Come to think of it, haven't bought anything new for the past 6 months. Perhaps it is time.

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
I hope I don't have to buy anything.

And now I looked in this thread and have seen some games I really want. Why did I do it? Why?

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
Outlast, RE4 HD and RE HD mostly. Will likely grab Vladis Story if that goes on sale, too. Divinity Original Sin if the price swings low enough.

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
Maybe I'll get Akiba's Trip if it gets cheap, cause I need another infusion of crappy Japanese gaming after I'm done with Neptunia Rebirth 2.

Maybe Cities:Skyline and Besiege. More endless creativity timesinks, what could go wrong?

RaidersSphere4th maybe. Could use an Ace Combat-ey fix and oh god I hate Assault Horizon. I think I did play a prequel of this and I wasn't particularly amused by the tedious level design of destroy billions of targets while fighting an endless army of ace fighters who won't stop lobbing missiles at you every 3 seconds.

Maybe DayZ will finally get a 50% off or something. Probably won't. And I'll go back to planting potatoes in Zomboid.

There's probably random indie titles I didn't want to pay full price just to amuse myself for under an hour with. Like I Am Bread. Might scoop a few up.

Chances are I'll just blur out and decide I don't want half of those things even when cheap.

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
Elite: Dangerous and Life is Strange are the main ones I'm hoping for. I'd also like Wolfenstein: The New Order or Alien: Isolation, but those are a bit big on the download. If either of them get a particularly decent discount, i might buy them and sit on them until I've got the time for them.

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
I was hoping for Pillars of Eternity but getting the chance to try it out I found it's combat too unenjoyable to spend anything above £5 on it. Now I'm hoping for Hatred but it just came out so I doubt it will go on sale for much yet. The other games I've had on my wishlist for a while are Divinity: OS and Divinity: Dragon commander, I've been looking forward to the summer sale for a while just to try and grab these while they are cheap.

I have a few other games on there but it's mainly the Divinity titles I'm interested in this summer.

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
Resident Evil Remaster and Revelations 2. Also, Pillars of Eternity and Styx. Beyond that, eh.

L. Declis

Apr 19, 2012
I'm hoping for all the DLC for Crusader Kings 2 and Europa to drop down so I can afford them, it's about £200 all together at the moment.

I also hope all the visual novels I want to get drop to 90%, because I don't think any visual novel is worth £20, to be frank.

EDIT: Finally, a lot of indie developers (someone above mentioned Grey Goo), but also stuff like Offworld Trading Company, Clockword Empires and so on might be worth £30 of whatever, but I just don't trust these Early Access indie companies anymore; things like Darkest Dungeon and Sunless Sea only got a pass because I looked very heavily into them and they were already complete games effectively when I bought them, and they were leaps of faith.

They were also not £30, but like £10 or on sale and so I could justify it

Flutterguy

Jun 26, 2011
In order:
War for the Overworld
Wolfenstein TNO
Random indie games that do new things
Shadows of Mordor

Maraskeen

May 14, 2014
After reviewing my wishlist:

-BioShock Infinite's Season Pass
-Homeworlds Remastered Collection
-Darkest Dungeon
-The Witcher 2
-Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
-Buzz Aldrin's SPM
-A bunch of sound-recording and mixing softwares and various indie games that have a tiny chance of being on sale as well.

But I'll most likely end up not buying anything unless the price drop is really consequent, as I'm on a tight budget and more than satisfied already with my current library.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
A Wishlist of 700+ games...................................OH WHAT A HELL!!!! LETS GET CRAZY!!!!!!
*I don't want actually all the games. The List below are my Top priorities*

Ikaruga
Chasm
Hotline Miami 2
Hack n Slash
Wolfenstein New Order AND Old Blood DLC
Lifeless Planet
NuClear Throne
The Yawhg
Dream
Dark Souls 2 AND All DLC
Montas
Fract OSC
Kentucky Route Zero
The FOrest
Massive Chalice
Karmaflow
Malebolgia
Wings of Vi
Collateral
Darkwood
Cavern Kings
Brigador
DreadOut
Dusty Revenge
Explodemon
Abyss Odyssey
Interstellar Marines
Capsule
The Evil Within AND DLC
Bound By Flame
Alien Isolation
Hellraid
Grim Dawn
Roundabout
Iron Fisticle
Resident Evil / biohazard HD REMASTER
Sacrifice
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Satellite Reign
Chaos Reborn
LISA
Devil's Dare
TRI: Of Friendship and Madness
The Deer God
Reflex
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça and Pizzaboy
BlackSoul: Extended Edition
Disorder
Valkyria Chronicles
Bedlam
Night Shift
Ziggurat
Verde Station
Deadfall Adventures
Assault Android Cactus
Vagante
Soul Axiom
Lords Of The Fallen
Never Alone
Neverending Nightmares
Broforce
Dreamfall Chapters
planetarian
Killing Floor 2
Life Is Strange
Gravity Ghost
Caffeine
Sunset
Eidolon
Solarix
RedLine
Redux: Dark Matters
Dead Synchronicity
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Super Galaxy Squadron
Memoria
Anoxemia
Victor Vran
Deadnaut
The Old Tree
Outcast 1.1
Cylne
A Pixel Story
Steredenn
Nevermind
Finding Teddy 2
Rise & Shine
HuniePop
Phantasmal
Dr.Green
Hypnosis
Magnetic: Cage Closed
Uncanny Valley
Rituals
UBERMOSH
Remnants Of Isolation
Telepath Tactics
Stardust Vanguards
CrossCode
Exanima
Teddy Terror
Beeswing
Love at First Sight
Belladonna
Ossuary
Venusian Vengeance
Outpost 13
Supercharged Robot VULKAISER
Littlewitch Romanesque [yep, Hentai version]
Courier of the Crypts
Environmental Station Alpha
Flamberge
Please, Don?t Touch Anything
Sky Force Anniversary
Drizzlepath
Hektor
Yomi
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Armello
Toren
Oblitus
Technobabylon
Rain World
Blue Estate The Game
House of Caravan
ENIGMA : An Illusion Named Family
Savage Lands
Trine 3
This Starry Midnight We Make
Adventures of Pip
Monstrum
Catacomb Kids
Lemma
TRISTOY
Mystik Belle
The Next Penelope
Homesick
The Magic Circle
NEON STRUCT
Ilamentia
Tormentum - Dark Sorrow
Armikrog
Dex
Insanity's Blade
Out There: Ω Edition
TOXIKK
Hot Tin Roof
Dropsy
High Strangeness
JumpJet Rex
Ori and the Blind Forest
Darkest Dungeon
Akiba's Trip
Nekopara

I will continue Later........[yep I have more games to post]

EDIT:
And I finished. Enjoy my Torment please.

sanquin

Jun 8, 2011
ARK: Survival Evolved. I'm really interested in the game but at 23 euro's it's not worth it imo. So many survival games already out there, even if this one shows more promise than most.

The Witcher 3 would be nice too. But I doubt they'll put that on sale so soon already.

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
- Darksiders 2
- Dungeon of the Endless
- Darkest Dungeon
- Mordheim: City of the Damned
- Grim Dawn
- Sunless Sea
- Sorcerer King
- Dying Light

And now that I've typed that out there's a definite sudden trend I did not notice before...

Dang it! Anyone know a game named anything like Happy Sunshine Flower Blessings? I look like a freaking goth...

flying_whimsy

Dec 2, 2009
Hagi said:
- Darksiders 2
- Dungeon of the Endless
- Darkest Dungeon
- Mordheim: City of the Damned
- Grim Dawn
- Sunless Sea
- Sorcerer King
- Dying Light

And now that I've typed that out there's a definite sudden trend I did not notice before...

Dang it! Anyone know a game named anything like Happy Sunshine Flower Blessings? I look like a freaking goth...
Too bad there isn't a Katamari Damacy game on steam: doesn't get more happy sunshine flower blessings than that.

You could try http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Cute/#p=0&tab=NewReleases for some suggestions: it's a search by tag for 'cute' games. Sadly they don't have any games tagged with 'happy'.

If you don't already have it, you can add Goat Simulator to your list: it's pretty silly and happy. I've been smiling at that game since it was first announced as a joke.

snekadid

Lord of the Salt
Mar 29, 2012
Short and most honest answer is, everything on my wishlist 75% or more off.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
As for now, the only ones I'm really wanting are:

* Grey Goo
* Oblitus
* Apotheon
* Reprisal Universe
* Titan Souls

I might nab Offworld Trading Company, Jazzpunk, and Ori and the Blind Forest, but for now the above five are my primary picks.

Javetts Eall Raksha said:
i really want Grey Goo, but 50 bucks... just don't have money like that.
Same. I just can't find it in me to justify spending $50 on it. Especially considering I'll likely just be playing it solo.