So you can choose one superpower.........

Glass_House

Jun 29, 2009
Telekenisis. It's the ultimate power. Either that or the ability to control the flow of time. OH NO I AM GOING TO BE LATE FOR MY BUS! *Slows down time*

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Random argument man said:
SnipErlite said:
Random argument man said:
I would take Amazo's ability if I have all you guys next to me.

Here's the short version.

"Absorption cells throughout Amazo's synthetic body permit the android to replicate the special abilities of any super-beings in his immediate proximity."
What about super beings that are far away and have ranged powers - you'd be screwed?
Copy someone with telepathy or fast speed and I'm next to them in a mere second.
But who says there's anyone with that power near you?

aarontg

Aug 10, 2009
I would say super strength but I might rather have invincibility so I could just hit as hard as I want with no conciquence and strength would just grow from their.

Meen

Jan 4, 2010
I think freezing time would be the ultimate super-power for me...mainly because I'm o'so sneeky. :p

Earthmonger

Apple Blossoms
Feb 10, 2009
Self-persistent existence.

AKA, immortality until I choose to simply stop existing. Immortality by itself would be a curse, since I'll be the sole living being and completely alone in this world soon, and I would be bored to tears.

Priddo

Nov 19, 2009
I'd like to go with the super power to have as many super powers as I want...

...Ok seriously I'd go teleportation. I'd really just like to be able to go where ever I want, whenever I want.

undyingdh777

Red Lantern
Jun 25, 2008
The Darkness. Not the powers from the video game but the powers from the comic. It would be awesome to do whatever I wanted as long as i was out of the light.
Best example: Darkness: Wanted Dead; Jackie reaches into a shadow and pulls out a gun he just made in that hole of darkness.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Total control over all dimensions (including the D-brane ones) and their contents for obvious reasons.

fudgebo

Jun 8, 2009
Super speed, not just running fast but your mind also being super fast, if you can move and think faster than anyone on the planet youre pretty much unstoppable. I see a lot of telekinesis choices but if you can move faster than thought then telekinesis is preety much useless.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Spineyguy said:
The ability to make people's heads explode if they didn't use the search button.
I used the search button, I just didn't go more than three pages in. And the irony that this has been said many a time already.......

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
atombeast said:
being the master of time and space, a la hiro from heroes. love that show.
This is the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title, but also Telekinesis or something like the Jedi Mind Trick would also be awesome.