So you just found out you're God

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
I'd go Greek, putting curses on the objects of my petty hatreds, have "relations" with mortal women to create a caste of demi-gods, and use them to enforce my will on earth while I create and inhabit a heaven with an endless pool-party.

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
In all honesty, go on a Light Yagami-esque rampage of eliminating people I deemed idiots.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
I'd probably approach life in the same way I'd be balancing a game. You need to implement good incentives not to be self-serving jerks, and outline them clearly. Rewarding good behavior is proper as well.

Heaven an Hell seem redundant - like I really have a reason to have you folk lazing around my afterlife for all eternity, or expect to accomplish anything torturing sinners for all eternity. Nope, we're going to settle up right here on Earth.

How about this: Kind, generous folk? Immortality. Self-centered, greedy folk? Stripped of existence, their molecules freed for better uses. Either process gradual enough to make it clear what a person needs to do. Although, that is a bit of a catch 22, if a person just does something to avoid punishment or be rewarded it's not true ethnics, hmm... I suppose these things would only apply in true cases.

Hawgh

Dec 24, 2007
Build a golden throne. Insist that the planet be referred to as Terra from now on.

High-five every single W40k nerd in existence.

Create a goddamn platinum age for humanity.

Ariosona

Jul 16, 2009
Turn each and every overpriced sports shop into a low price Game store.
Turn each and every McDonalds into a KFC, does anyone really want soggy chips anymore?
Turn each and every TV into a flatscreen of atleast 24".
Have each and every home equipped with an Xbox360, PS3 and Nintendo Wii. This war must come to an end somehow.

When I got really bored of the whole omnipotent/omniscient thing, I'd probably attempt to recreate L4D1, hand pick 4 interesting individuals and just drop them together with very few supplies and shoddy weapons. Any that survived a designated finale would be granted a seat with me, to view others as I had viewed them.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
I'd start by turning my Coke into wine, and then into root beer, just to make sure it was the real deal.

Then, I'd march on down to Hell and challenge Satan & crew to a game of Team Fortress 2 (it'd be an easy win, since they'd all be playnig Pyros).

Then I'd go find Allah and have a chat; maybe apologize for telling our people to blow up one another.

After that, I'd find the most cynical, hate-filled sap on the face of the Earth and ask him to tour the world with me.

Then I'd find Fred Phelps and ask him what the Hey.

Then, I'd try to find out why I'm not Barack Obama.

And finally, I'd fast-forward the universe to December 27, 2012, and draw a massive dong on the moon instead of starting the rapture (hey, I'm still me).

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
Gift common sense to everyone, because alot of people seem to be lacking.

Also make it rain food in Africa.

And build myself a palace on the moon!

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Make sure my girlfriend is always happy with whatever she'd love. She deserves everything in my heart and everything that I have. Why do I keep making these kinds of posts? I swear I've been hit by a love bug or some crap. Wait, I'll make sure to destroy ALL LOVE BUGS, after I give her everything she ever wanted.

Destroy the Love Bugs.

Erick.S

Jun 4, 2010
Wipe out humanity, and try again - this time with cats.

Alright, I'll probably keep the few intelligent ones for LAN parties.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
peteron85 said:
Make my worshipers build me a temple and cook me chicken fingers with fried rice repeatedly. They would also build me an awesome white stoned city and I would create a giant statue of me in the center.
and some sushi...and id want to look EXACTLY how i would want to....IE a little more on the Hercules side and then...id fix the middle east problems....1 way or another.... and try not to kill anyone in the process.. "try" errr mabie a few

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
First thing first? I'd create a 20 foot tall, 30 foot long, fluffy, neon pink with neon green stripes bunny and take it for a spin through the streets, trampling everything and everyone on my way. Then I'd begin the reign of terror and misery and enslave the human race.

Crimsane

Apr 11, 2009
I'd off myself for not noticing I was God sooner. Seriously, how did such a thing slip my attention for so long?