So you meet Bobby Kotick in an alley...

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
Clear my throat, make the best possible psychotic maniac ***** impression ever, lean in and burst into hysterical laughter right into his face before moving on, leaving him to question the very sense of reality.
I tend to do that towards normal people so why not Bobby?

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Iwata said:
Judgement101 said:
Ummmmmm awkward for me but: Who?
Head of Activision, and he's the Robin to Jack Thompson's Batman.

In the words of Agent Pleakley: Here, educate yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Kotick
Love that line...

OT: Death by teaspoon!

Flishiz

Feb 11, 2009
Naked_Snake said:
Flishiz said:
I would suggest he fragment his company into a series of divisions, such as online gaming (mostly the Blizzard stalwarts and COD series), etc. Then he could even spin off a division of the company that develops newer, more creative games, and then have that spin-off file for an IPO, while ATVI continues to hold a considerable stake. This way, the development of the most profitable sections of the corporation can keep doing what they're doing, while the more risky ventures can be more easily funded with less risk to ATVI shareholders, while providing the market with more popular titles, which ATVI could buy the rights to or buy more shares if the company's new products are successful. Everybody wins.
Hardcore this. Well said, my good Escapist!
I'm actually right now in the process of making this kind of thing into a regular business option for overbloated businesses that can't expand conventionally anymore without taking extra risks, yet don't want to commit too much of the shareholders' money.

Taddy

Jan 28, 2010
Tell him politely instead of force feeding his horrible ideas down everyones throat he can shove them up his ass. Honestly who the hell would pay an extra 40 or so dollars for cut-scenes that were meant to be in the game in the first place. Then I'm not sure what I'd do. Knock him out and steal his wallet maybe?

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
This thread is pathetic. Bunch of psychos.

If you don't like the games or the fees, don't do business with Activision.

What's would Kotick be doing in an alley anyway? And with some forum rat? More likely a Charlie Sheen scenario than anything.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Corpse XxX said:
Teabag him! hahaha..

Then give him a subsciption fee for it!
can you honestly say that you want to dip your balls into Bobby Kotik's cesspool trap once a month?

I like Keava's answer. Fuck with his mind, put him in a mental institution, break his feeble mind into gibbering rants of "The BLood Elves are coming, the blood elves are coming"

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
veloper said:

What's would Kotick be doing in an alley anyway? And with some forum rat? More likely a Charlie Sheen scenario than anything.
But... But Charlie Sheen is a horrendous actor, that someone is a good actor... He's awesome!

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
Celtic_Kerr said:
veloper said:

But... But Charlie Sheen is a horrendous actor, that someone is a good actor... He's awesome!
That corpsexxx quote above illustrates what's going on there. Heh.

Difference is that yes, Kotick has a higher entertainment value.

sln333

Jun 22, 2009
Steal all his money to give him a taste of his own medicine. Then I realize he's got plenty more and he probably didn't care.

For.I.Am.Mad

May 8, 2010
I'd ask who his supplier is. That must be some good stuff for him to continually say stupid things out loud to the press.

Jupsto

Feb 8, 2008
the truth is:

walk past him without recognising him.

same for most of you I imagine too.

mxfox408

Pee Eye Em Pee Daddy
Apr 4, 2010
Id pickup whatevers laying around im the alley and beat him to death while telling him its for the good of activision that he not live.