So...you need to make out with a Game Character...who?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Zoey from Left 4 Dead
Or Samus

Or any main heronie from a visual novel.

prince_xedar

Aug 25, 2010
AgDr_ODST said:
Quorra

is my first choice! After her I pick either my female created character from Saints Row 2 or Shaundi.
YOU STOLE MINE (But she isnt a gaming Character_
OT: either Liara from ME2 or Athena from God Of War 2

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Deshara said:
Oh gosh

>_<
That girl? If she's meant to be older than 11 I'll eat my own face.

Angry_squirrel said:
Unoriginal, but I'd pick Laura Croft.
And I'd pick her sister, Lara. Especially her redesign in that CG trailer. I normally laugh at you all for thinking about game characters but... that shit's real enough for me in that trailer.

ScoobyDizzle

Jun 20, 2011
[http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/index.php?title=Rosa&image=Ezio_flirting_with_rosa-jpg]

Rosa from Assassins Creed 2

or

[http://masseffect.wikia.com/index.php?title=Miranda_Lawson&image=Miranda_in_Black-png]

Miranda from Mass Effect 2

I think we're done here

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
To you guys who said GLaDOS, im gonna kill you all XD

since half of us go both genders anways, my guy choice would probably be...idk. Kurt from the Haloverse is a good lookin guy, maybe Nathan Drake or Altair (since Ezio's come up so much).

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
Dagger / Princess Garnet from Final Fantasy IX. OOOHHH GODDDDDD, SOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

I would pick no other.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Kasumi from Dead Or Alive, I mean she probably haven't kiss a guy let alone dating a guy to due the fact she is always being chase by the ninjas

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
i cant believe i am gonna do this,(nearly died from laughing four times now) so here it goes. Cassandra from soul calibur, Yuffie from FFVII,(i like ninjas) Kasumi from DoA, and Nidalee form LoL (also like cougers). Now that i think of it Yuna also.

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
you already said Samus Aran... :(

uhm
oh
Zoey/L4D! Tali/ME! and my cleric/Aion ^^
although... they're all too nice to just make out with them; they totally are wedding material!
come to think about that... Zelda ^^

p.s.: the captcha agrees: "i'm blessed" xD

EDIT: how could i forget Therese Voerman?! gotta love them cold and strict and totally mad types :D