So...you need to make out with a Game Character...who?

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Ascarus said:
AgDr_ODST said:
Quorra
is my first choice!
good god she is so hot. and not only that she is a real person too.

as equally unattainable as the fictional characters others are choosing, but real nonetheless!
hehehe I know drop dead sexy and she's real. (out of my reach no doubt but real all the same) Hell Olivia Wildes been featured front and center in my last [http://scifimafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Tron_Legacy_Quorra_Wallpaper.jpg] two [http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/hot-olivia-wilde-pic.jpg] desktop wallpapers

gonzo20

Dec 18, 2008
probably vanille from FF13 she is so good looking (for a video game character) but she wouldd probably do your nut in after a while but i guess thats what gags were made for :p

Cracker3011

May 7, 2009
Oh god, where to begin.

Samus, Halo 3-era Cortana (if she got a physical body), Lilith from Borderlands, Alyx Vance, and probably more that I couldn't name off of the top of my head.

Why yes, I am a sad lonely bastard, how did you guess?

Edit: Forgot Tifa or Yuffie from FFVII, Quistis from FFVIII, Rikku from FFX/X-2, and Veronica from Fallout NV if she was straight.

klasbo

Nov 17, 2009
Hey guys, I have a great idea! Let's sexualize and objectify the female gender in a whole new and interesting way, so that we not only alienate what will hopefully one day be 50% of this demographic, but also create/support the standard of the "female video game character" that is the sex object it already is!

Yeah, great job there guys...

sigh...

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Isabella From DA2, and I would go as far as she let me.

Leonard "I feel like I should explain what happened the other night"
Penny "I'm waiting."
Pause.
Leonard "She let me."

Dominic Burchnall

Jun 13, 2011
Alice from alice Madness Returns.

What? Okay I might end up with a carving knife lodged in my gut but she's dark, slim and emotionally vunerable and in my mildly perverse book that spells sexy.

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
Either Meril from DA2, or American Mcgee's interpretation of Alice.
Hey, what can I say. I have a thing for dark slightly messed up girls. ^^;

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
KOS-MOS, oh the things I would do to you.
Lightning from FF13 is also a very very acceptable choice to me.

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
TestECull said:
mitchell271 said:
uhhh...

why? she's smart, cute, and acts like a human being!
Ninja'd. Seriously, Alyx is on the top 5 most realistic females ever to grace gaming. She dresses sensibly, she doesn't flaunt her attributes, she's not dumb as a post, she's far from helpless in combat, she's cute, and she's got a personality.

Giggity giggity goo!

Yeah i would go with that, saves me a job cheers!

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
HyperDalek said:
Reimu Hakurei.

Note: I'd post a pic but I can't seem to figure out how. So here's a link. http://images.wikia.com/touhou/images/2/25/Th075reimu01.png
Oh, hey! Maybe I was a little too quick to judge earlier...

Anyway, you want to use the [ img] and [/ img] tags (without the spaces), then right-click the image you want, say 'Copy Image Location' and put it in the middle. So, in your case, it would come out like this:

Quote me to see exactly how I did that.

(Huh, we even used the same picture. Fancy that.)

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
Jaina Proudmoore from Warcraft3/WoW
Check down another Alyx Vance...
If I can, I'll go for Samus Aran.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
First one I could think of was the new Lara Croft for Tomb Raider.

But I can't forget this gal either.

I would do things to her and her beautiful behind that would make me ashamed over, and over again.