So, you're now the last Pokemon you defeated. . .

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
. . . with all the advantages/disadvantages it brings and the moves it has.

So, what do you do? Note, you can no longer speak in human tongues, only your Pokemon name, despite retaining your human intelligence.

I was just fighting the Elite Four on Soul Silver, defeating Agatha. Her last Pokemon was a Murkrow. So aside from freaking out, I guess I'd just fly around and be a dick, like a boss.

Markgraf

Apr 1, 2009
captaincabbage said:
. . . with all the advantages/disadvantages it brings and the moves it has.

So, what do you do? Note, you can no longer speak in human tongues, only your Pokemon name, despite retaining your human intelligence.

I was just fighting the Elite Four on Soul Silver, defeating Agatha. Her last Pokemon was a Murkrow. So aside from freaking out, I guess I'd just fly around and be a dick, like a boss.
Pardon?

Also, I'd be Red's Charizard, TAKE THAT!

Regiment

Nov 9, 2009
I'm one of the elemental monkeys. I don't remember which, because I dislike them all equally. I'm not happy like this, that's for sure. Can I be the Haxorus I battled a little while ago instead? It's much cooler.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Oh great I'm Gothita since the last battle I fought was that trainer by the ferris wheel. Well I will be confuse with my overall gender (I know there are male Gothita but they look more female looking).

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
I forget what it was, I wasn't paying attention at the Battle Subway. It might be a Honchkrow....

Oh yeah, second favorite pokemon!

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
Aggron, so I guess I'd do whatever I want until some pesky fighting or ground types show up.

xdom125x

Dec 14, 2010
I am a Metang, I was level-grinding at the Great Chasm.

Edit: (submitted incomplete post accidentally)

I guess I would just go around causing confusion and the like by using psychic powers on people.