Social Experiment, Has Started.

Alotak

May 14, 2008
Well this is a game of sorts but i need people who WILL post when required by the time line.
Once i have lets say 6 people i will begin. It will not require much imput by you people but please don't post unless you are a part of it and have not already reacted to the situation.

More Rules and Information will be given once I have enough people.

EDIT: The idea of a time line is the concept of the choices i give to the group having to be solved in a 24 hour time period.

At my disctretion, I have disided to let all 10 of you in but that is it and i will increase the time line to 48 hours.

I will pose too you a question which you all must answer and rather than have a total agrement i will go with the most common answer, different answers will have differnt results.
For this realy to work you will need to answer seriously and to give consideration as to the outcome.
Also it has come to my realisation that you may require some encoragement, rather than give the obvious one (Cake) U have come up with a better idea those who are not 'around' by the end of the expemriment will not be allowed into the next one.

Reasonable Doubt
Tsurugi
The_Heretic
Birras
Lazzi
BaldingSteve
Qyain
Spartain Banana
Cpt.Red
Anarchemitis

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Help, I fell sideways into a trap thread.
My gorgeous face and glass of wine are obliged to stay.
Help, I daresay. (Say in a very bored manner, as if to emulate sarcasm)

Alotak

May 14, 2008
Question 1 (of sorts)

You all must nominate, one person in the group, you cannot nominate yourself!

(For options refere to the first post (Mine)

Alotak

May 14, 2008
I forgot to mention you cannot change your vote.

And please notice dont post reasons.

The Lyre

Jul 2, 2008
...I swear that this has nothing to do with me, either they're actually voting Tsurugi or it is some kind of sheep mechanic, I deleted my reasons hours ago...