Some good music.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Have random in celebration of me finding a better cover image.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
After watching Hellsing Ultimate on Sunday. This song popped up in my head again.

Sneed's SeednFeed

Elite Member
Apr 10, 2020
Country
Azerbaijan

My usual meditation routine after reading a Disorder Review.
Mashallah brother but may I suggest the triumphant and transgressive tones of Rami Kazour?

It's the only way to understand the vibrations and Alawi mysticism of Disorder's deconstruction of musical kabbalah

Latif

Apr 13, 2020
Country
Arabicastan
Mashallah brother but may I suggest the triumphant and transgressive tones of Rami Kazour?

It's the only way to understand the vibrations and Alawi mysticism of Disorder's deconstruction of musical kabbalah
That is indeed beautiful, brother, but I think the Dabk of great Iraqi Imam, Sadam Hussan al-Zaidi, also embodies choas and harmony within the isalmic spirit of Disorder Review.

Sneed's SeednFeed

Elite Member
Apr 10, 2020
Country
Azerbaijan
That is indeed beautiful, brother, but I think the Dabk of great Iraqi Imam, Sadam Hussan al-Zaidi, also embodies choas and harmony within the isalmic spirit of Disorder Review.

Your wisdom is universal brother and brings us closer to Taw'hid, long live the Ba'athist Party!

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Well this thread went some interesting places, screw it, time for some additional interesting songs.

Hrmm, well, I don't have as much interesting stuff as I thought that I haven't already posted so here is some DragonForce.

Caramel Frappe

Legacy
Dec 10, 2010
California
Country
United States
Might as well post some songs that kept me somewhat optimistic during this whole fiasco of 2020. Hope you guys get some joy out of them too.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Had all music deleted from last phone, so fresh start and no idea where to begin the recollection within an overbearing numbness to everything. Maybeee...

Orrr...

Martintox

Mister Disorder
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Here's some ambient. This one gets me in a real nice trance from the first few seconds.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Well this thread went some interesting places, screw it, time for some additional interesting songs.

Hrmm, well, I don't have as much interesting stuff as I thought that I haven't already posted so here is some DragonForce.
You know for a hot minute at the start of that DragonForce song I thought the band was trying a new sound and style and then the epic riffs started and I was like "Oh, there they are" :p

Smithnikov

Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Not just the best dark country I've ever heard, but straight up the best country PERIOD I've ever heard. Raw, sleazy, and badass as a violent video game backdrop too.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Not just the best dark country I've ever heard, but straight up the best country PERIOD I've ever heard. Raw, sleazy, and badass as a violent video game backdrop too.
Can you really call it the best country without Dolly Pardon or/and the Best Little Whore House in Texas?

You'll know if I ever run for office because this will be my theme.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Can you really call it the best country without Dolly Pardon or/and the Best Little Whore House in Texas?
Pish posh! You two clearly don't know your Country. The honor of perfect country and western song belongs to David Allan Coe, for reasons that he explains about 3 minutes into the song (3:05 in the timestamp if you want to just skip to that part).

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Pish posh! You two clearly don't know your Country. The honor of perfect country and western song belongs to David Allan Coe, for reasons that he explains about 3 minutes into the song (3:05 in the timestamp if you want to just skip to that part).
That was pretty good but it needs more MSI and no one does MSI except for MSI.