Some good music.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
So with the quarantine is still going on and we have these new forums to play with, lets see how well it handles copious youtube links. Time for posting some good music, stuff that makes you want to dance, stuff that makes you feel good, stuff that makes you feel bad. Whatever, just post something like musically.

Reactions: gorfias

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Well, I still want to see how this handles a ton of youtube vids so Imma post more.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
I think it really goes without saying that Undertale had a great soundtrack, and someone took it on themselves to make a Jazzed up album of them, clocking in at just under 50 minutes.

Of course, if you want to go more traditional, there's one of my personal favorites, Tartini's Violin Sonata in G Minor (aka, the "Devil's Trill" Sonata)

And for something you probably never expected to hear...Mozart's Dies Irae on the Bass Guitar.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
I found a band on YouTube called GUNSHIP who do some interesting music. I want to call it electronica but I’m no muso.

The video for this one is amazing, a collaboration with its animator but still. Hell of a thing

This one I must confess I find very soothing.

GUNSHIP’s YouTube channel

Last edited:

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Oh, you want some well animated music vids, I can do that. Challenge accepted.

and then this because

Asita

Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
If we're doing animated stuff, it's a sin to omit Mysteryben's videos for Mystery Skulls

Of course, we could also do a few of Starbomb's animated songs for some cruder laughs

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
It looks like you don't need the spoiler tags. The site seems to be handling a lot of youtube links pretty well.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009

Asita

Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
It looks like you don't need the spoiler tags. The site seems to be handling a lot of youtube links pretty well.
Whether or not I need to, I do so because I think it yields a better browsing experience.

Anyways, how 'bout some musicals? Bring your best shower-singing voice, because here comes some popular numbers to sing along to.

Like every other adaptation, the musical reinvents the story to the point it's nearly unrecognizable, but I do like this number

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Whether or not I need to, I do so because I think it yields a better browsing experience.

Anyways, how 'bout some musicals? Bring your best shower-singing voice, because here comes some popular numbers to sing along to.

Like every other adaptation, the musical reinvents the story to the point it's nearly unrecognizable, but I do like this number

Well, one reason I'm doing this thread is so see how well the new site handles a lot of youtube links. By now the old one would be having issues bringing up the page, but so far the new one seems to be handling it pretty well.

Martintox

Mister Disorder
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020

Another nice background listen. I can't listen to active music much these days, too distracting.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
@Worgen

My favorite pony and pony-related songs (other than the ones you already posted)

I can't manage to do that unfurl="true" thing if I copy and paste the code... Is there a limit to how many can be unfurled at once?

I don't get it. It works if I quote you and then copy and paste exactly what you have, but if I replace the innards o the BBCode with my urls, it stops working.

Last edited:

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
@Worgen

My favorite pony and pony-related songs (other than the ones you already posted)

I can't manage to do that unfurl="true" thing if I copy and paste the code... Is there a limit to how many can be unfurled at once?

I don't get it. It works if I quote you and then copy and paste exactly what you have, but if I replace the innards o the BBCode with my urls, it stops working.
The weird thing is that I didn't even do it. The site just did it automatically. I think because of the length of the post, but I'm not sure. Either way those are some good old pony songs. Here are more.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
I've been on a Japanese music kick recently with Tokyo Jihen getting back together after an 8-year hiatus.

Tokyo Jihen just dropped a new EP today and released the following music video last week

This is Wagakki Band, I dare someone to not like this song.

I just discovered POLKADOT STINGRAY, they are awesome and just dropped this single a couple weeks back.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I've been on a Japanese music kick recently with Tokyo Jihen getting back together after an 8-year hiatus.

Tokyo Jihen just dropped a new EP today and released the following music video last week

This is Wagakki Band, I dare someone to not like this song.

I just discovered POLKADOT STINGRAY, they are awesome and just dropped this single a couple weeks back.
Those were pretty good. I mainly only know Japanese stuff from anime so you will have to excuse the anime bend but here are some good ones.

Reactions: BrawlMan