Some good music.

Dany_the_penguin

Apr 5, 2020

Been listening to worldcorp enterprise's basement mix. I don't ordinarily listen to rap but the combination of lo-fi mixed with its strong sense of satire really gives it a quality I personally love.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Yes, the reason I am listening to this song is because of the Back 4 Blood trailer.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010

Yes, the reason I am listening to this song is because of the Back 4 Blood trailer.

Nice song. Interesting how that game seems to be an unapologetic L4D clone, which I'm fine with frankly, I enjoyed L4D a lot. Never heard of it before though.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Nice song. Interesting how that game seems to be an unapologetic L4D clone, which I'm fine with frankly, I enjoyed L4D a lot. Never heard of it before though.
Just a heads up: most of the staff at Turtle Rock Studio worked on L4D 1 & 2 when they were at Valve. The game is pretty much L4D 3 all but in name. I know my brother and I going to play the shit out of it when the game releases. Hopefully, they might keep split screen. If not, we'll co-op online.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Just a heads up: most of the staff at Turtle Rock Studio worked on L4D 1 & 2 when they were at Valve. The game is pretty much L4D 3 all but in name. I know my brother and I going to play the shit out of it when the game releases. Hopefully, they might keep split screen. If not, we'll co-op online.
Yeah I saw a lot of comments about that when I watched the trailer. I'll probably check it out eventually. I'm always a fan of coop games instead of versus. Far less toxicity when it's Humans vs AI

Reactions: BrawlMan

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
A personal favorite of mine. I've always wanted to see a competitive pole dancer do a routine to this song. Have her done up with blacklight clothing and body paint, and every time the song says "And the lights go out" kill the lights, turn on the blacklights, and let her continue her routine for the chorus as this translucent, ephemeral ghost, floating in the air. Oh, and the song is just awesome as shit.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

I'll be the first to admit that Ed Sheeran isn't someone I'm gonna sit up and headbang to, but given he's got the distinction of doing a duet with Andrea Bocelli, I'm never gonna call him a talentless hack. 'Cos I don't think Bocelli performs with hacks.

Reactions: Phoenixmgs

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020

Let me tell you this song was difficult to find.

Last edited: