Some good music.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Forgot about this song for a few years. 2 man band, and they've got a really big sound. Lyrics inspired a mage character for me waaay back in the day for Mage: the Awakening, so it's got some personal weight to it. But it just fucking rocks all by itself.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

I don't care if all Bocelli does with his remaining days is find new artists to record duets with. Because if they're all as beautiful to listen to as this, its still going to be a better career cap than many others.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Many temptations for many remix in this

Is nostalgia a different word if the feelings are negative?

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
My happy? song of late (covid sucks)

My just chillin song cause I like the beat

Sad song of the day

Reactions: BrawlMan

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
This group really know how to distill and separate the annoying parts of over-produced modern music while improving or at least maintaining the soulful/emotional core really well. Now this track has become a persistent earworm...

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
This group really know how to distill and separate the annoying parts of over-produced modern music while improving or at least maintaining the soulful/emotional core really well. Now this track has become a persistent earworm...
This reminded me of some examples of this I love. Pretty much everything Brass Against the Machine does is sick as fuck, but these are probably my favs

Anytime they have Sophia Urista on vocals is a gem, but damn does Maya Azucena fucking kill it on War Pigs! I also really love the vocalist on Lateralus.

I was just going to clip them directly, but when I was going through the list, I kept spotting another version they put out and was like "ooh, yeah that one kicks ass too. oooh, so does that one....shit" So they're smooshed under spoiler to save space on the eyeballs.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
This reminded me of some examples of this I love. Pretty much everything Brass Against the Machine does is sick as fuck, but these are probably my favs

Anytime they have Sophia Urista on vocals is a gem, but damn does Maya Azucena fucking kill it on War Pigs! I also really love the vocalist on Lateralus.

I was just going to clip them directly, but when I was going through the list, I kept spotting another version they put out and was like "ooh, yeah that one kicks ass too. oooh, so does that one....shit" So they're smooshed under spoiler to save space on the eyeballs.
Oh yes, Brass Against are wonderful! And Sophia Urista doing The Pot is probably my fave out of all, have used that track specifically to try and get into a less anxiety-focused mindset before going to overly public places. Am infatuated by her style and talents maybe a little bit. 😳
Also to add, the covers of Audioslave with Amanda Brown are greatly appreciated too: keeping the memory of Chris Cornell strong, may he rest in peace.

Oh alright, back to Sophia doing Alice in Chains!

And Take the Power Back

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
I’m sorry but no. Some songs lend themselves well to a swing beat - check out Detroit Swing City - but this particular cover does not improve or add new dimension to that particular song.

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
Sad rap song that rings a little too close to home in 2021 (If you recognize him it's because hes on Adult Swim)

Happy little rap song that just cheers me up when the work day sucks