Someone hands you $60. What game do you pre-order?

icame

Aug 4, 2010
I just got my income tax back and it was slightly under $60 (I only worked for like a week last summer...) and I decided to preorder a game. I was thinking of all the upcoming releases and decided to Pre-order Catherine for the preorder goodies (I also think the gameplay looks great despite some people's opinion. )

So escapist, lets say someone hands you $60 to preorder a game. Which do you choose?

Aerograt

Jan 7, 2011
Skyrim... Well I actually already have it preordered, I'd just use the $60 to pay off the game completely.

hypovolemia

Mar 25, 2011
I guess games that I already preordered don't count, so Persona 2. Oh yes.
If already preorderd games do count, then Catherine. I'd still have a month for the next game I'm looking forward to.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Hmm... Tough choice. I generally do not pre-order games (on account of I do not know whether or not they are good yet), but I think I would go with either Arkham City or the new Deus Ex. I have been looking forward to those games for a good long time, and they both look like good bets.

GrimHeaper

Jun 1, 2010
I wouldn't buy a preordered game.
I would buy 4-5 good Xbox 360 games with that money

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
I might go buy an anime box set or two with that money.

Turns out the import market is a precarious business where showing your support actually makes a difference. Who knew?

But if I had to pick a game, considering deus ex is pre-ordered already then let's go get a fighting game. KOF 13 perhaps? Soul Calibur 5? Too soon.

I'll wait on Skyrim. More details need to be known for me to commit.

Thatguyky

May 23, 2011
I would definitely have to put money down on Skyrim. Can't wait for that bad boy to come out!

Fangv2

Jan 20, 2011
None.

I would get a whole slew of older games that I've not played. Better than wasting 60$ on 1 game.