Someone hands you $60. What game do you pre-order?

Hisshiss

Aug 10, 2010
I assume Im not allowed to just keep the money for later and actually have to buy game coming soon, so Hunted demons forge or whatever the hell its called. Wasnt really on my list because I dont trust its longevity, but if Im getting a free 60 dollar game I may as well.

I could also just buy the first 4 XBLA arcade games I find that make me go OOOHHH.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
SL33TBL1ND said:
Two things:

1. I'd definitely pre-order Deus Ex
2. Why do you get your tax back? Is this some weird US thing?

Bobbity said:
I don't. Unfortunately, games in Australia cost so much as to be worth the lives of a dozen virgin women.
Hamish Durie said:
*sigh* I live in Australia
http://ozgameshop.com
Around the start of the year, you get money back on taxes. Depending on your income. Think of it like a bonus check from the government.
It's cool, someone beat you to the punch.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Duke Nukem Forever. For some reason, I haven't pre-ordered it yet. It has to be fixed.

DiabloBub666

Aug 1, 2010
I'm not sure if it's possible to pre-order anything, but if by "pre-order," you mean "hypothetically reserve a copy, whether the game is up for pre-order or not," then definitely THE LAST GUARDIAN.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
Save it, and buy myself a new computer in the future so I'm not stuck with a rock that has current running through it.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
SL33TBL1ND said:
Two things:

1. I'd definitely pre-order Deus Ex
2. Why do you get your tax back? Is this some weird US thing?

Bobbity said:
I don't. Unfortunately, games in Australia cost so much as to be worth the lives of a dozen virgin women.
Hamish Durie said:
*sigh* I live in Australia
http://ozgameshop.com
Around the start of the year, you get money back on taxes. Depending on your income. Think of it like a bonus check from the government.
Unless you're me, and you actually have to pay for once. *weeps*

Anyway, for me it's Skyrim. However, if the Special Edition is cool enough I'm going to pre-order that one, and I reckon that's more than 60 bucks.