Someone hands you $60. What game do you pre-order?

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
Austin Howe said:
Cheesepower5 said:
Skyrim, Persona 2 PSP or just put it down on a new DS.
That's STILL not out? I just thought it was harder to find, a port of a PS1 game with no NA release. God damn, this can't be that hard, Atlus.
It was released this April in Japan, and they're already localizing Catherine and whatever new content was added to the 3DS Devil Survivor re-release. Sure, it can't be that hard, but it's still going to take a few months.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Hmm... already preordered Rage and Duke Nukem Forever... no other game really looks semi-entertaining. Maybe Serious Sam: BFE. Or $60 worth of chinese food.

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
Gears 3 for sure, I don't care what anyone says about that game, it will be awesome (or at least it better be).

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
If I have to pay it all off at once, nothing. Games here are more than $60. (Lousy government)

Otherwise, Skyrim.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
icame said:
I just got my income tax back and it was slightly under $60 (I only worked for like a week last summer...) and I decided to preorder a game. I was thinking of all the upcoming releases and decided to Pre-order Catherine for the preorder goodies (I also think the gameplay looks great despite some people's opinion. )

So escapist, lets say someone hands you $60 to preorder a game. Which do you choose?
You answered your own question. Catherine is the only way to go. ^^

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I'd go with Catherine. I don't like to pre-order games too early, and they haven't even announced the Jumbo Large Uber Awesome Collector's Edition of Mass Effect 3 that I will undoubtedly be getting.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
I give back the 60 dollars because I don't trust there was no ulterior motive.
/tinfoil hat

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
GrimHeaper said:
I wouldn't buy a preordered game.
I would buy 4-5 good Xbox 360 games with that money
This. I prefer to buy a few games for cheap as opposed to one game for $60.