Someone Has to Go

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
To hell with that, I'd just choose myself. It's almost like deciding who lives and who dies, I can't deal with the guilt of that, so I'd just go myself.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Send a lobbyist, we need to send the best liars we have so that they won't keep coming back demanding more people.

"Um...yes we belive there is life in the erm... gamma ray quad four area. Yes three galaxies down and then four to the right. The life forms there may be far more interesting to study. E.T. came from there."

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Bill O'Rilly, the pope, Glenn Beck, the leader & lawyers of the RIAA, Uwe Boll, Micheal Bay, Jack Rhompson, Michael Atkinson, any man who's had 8 kids (only incredibly smart or unbelievably attractive people should pass on that much DNA), all living persons who have ever been CEO of Disney (including Steve Jobs), Robin Williams, Tom Green, Brendan Fraser, the guys who keep putting Sonic & Mario in video games....

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
Anti Nudist Cupcake said:
I would just go looking for a satanist and point em' to him.

Who's gonna miss him?
Hmm, that's strange. I'd pick a Christian, with all their baggage. Satanists, especially the LaVeyan kind, have much more applicable and reasonable beliefs and they don't try to goad everyone into joining their shit religion. Hell, they're almost awesome.

Actually, any random person will do. I don't care who, let the chance decide. Any person outside of the group of people I'd consider important to me is worth the same, so why not let luck do the picking.

soilent

Jan 2, 2010
Blatherscythe said:
Aliens visit Earth and demand that we give them a speciman of a human being or they shall blow up the entire planet (they can do that you know!). They will not say what they shall do with the human they recieve and that creeps you out a bit. Now, they don't care about health, religion, gender, body type, race, beliefs or intelligence, they also won't use this person as a generalization of our species, they want a human to do "things" too. By some strange twist of fate you are choosen to make the choice, now the aliens can find anyone in a matter of minutes, so you could even give them someone in hiding. Now don't argue about the science or believability behind this, they want one living human, who do you give them?

I would probably give them Kim Jong Il the second (I know I spelled it wrong), because the man is obviously off his rocker and he's a violent, aggressive and cruel asshat of a human-being and North Korea might actually benifit from him being taken away (though there is the risk that he'll get replaced by an even more crazy, angrier and shorter person), now don't judge my answer, I want yours.
thats probably the worst choice possible, give them the worse possible human example available? that could NEVER have backlash...

u_u

i'd do it, nothing better to do.

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
Give 'em Paris Hilton. She's a pro at having "things" done to her, and if these guys are threatening us for test subjects, maybe her stupidity will give them the impression that we're not worth coming back for more specimens. That, or pity us enough to share their awesome alien technology with us. Win-win either way.

Davrel

Jan 31, 2010
Paris Hilton.

At least Osama Bin Laden and Kim Jung Il keep the world interesting.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
George Bush or Michael Atkinson.

The aliens can choose between them

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
Let's give them Michael Bay. Maybe they'll be so horrified that they won't come back, and it has the added benifit of getting rid of Bay.

Raikov

Mar 1, 2010
Well, since we don't know what will be done to the person going, I'd go myself. It's not like I've got anything better to do. ^^

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
illd bargain some constitutional changes by threatning our PM. then illd send my brother up.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Myself.

Get me off this freaking planet, I don't even care if you dissect me I just want out.

Pokenator

May 5, 2010
Why does everyone assume they will do something bad to the person? Perhaps if we give them an intelligent kind person, they will be mistaken and actually think the Earth is full of kind intelligent people. Give them an idiot and perhaps they will blow up the Earth anyway.

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Sneaklemming said:
Thats easy. I hold a lottery and everyone who wishes to go must buy a ticket.

Makes millions you would.

You know people are crazy and would want to go?
I think this person has the right idea. Not only would your choice actually help you, it would also ensure that you won't have to send anyone against their will.

Dapsen

Nov 9, 2008
well, i know this one girl who happens to be my ex...

Yeah. It would most definitely be her.