something I'd like to share

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Congrats! She'll grow up celebrating life and remembering the dead seeing as her birthday is Remembrance day. Might make arranging birthday parties a little more difficult but hey, November is a good month to born in :)

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
EOTD said:
Dear escapist members, on 11/11/11 at 8:14am. My daughter Vivienne was born weighting in at 7 pounds and 2 ounces.
Happy birthday Vivienne! Welcome to the world.

Also, congratulations to EOTD!

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
Congrats you glorious stranger.
Raise your child well and for the sake of humanity do not allow them to become a creep or a chav.

Good luck with the many challenges of parenthood.

eggmiester

Mar 10, 2011
EOTD said:
Dear escapist members, on 11/11/11 at 8:14am. My daughter Vivienne was born weighting in at 7 pounds and 2 ounces.
CONGRATULATIONS! another beautiful baby brought into the world.i think i speak for all of us when i say thank you for sharing this wonderful news with us. and on another note:

Daystar Clarion said:
In their tongue, she is Dovahkiin...

[HEADING=1]Dragonborn![/HEADING]

Congratulations!
he beat me too it, i'm afraid. I've a feeling EVERYONE is gonna be quoting Skyrim for a while. And honestly? I cannot say I blame them.

ALSO! i was wondering- Vivi/enne. you named you're daughter after Vivi from final fantasy, didn't you? If so, that is Incredibly awesome,and Vivienne will grow up to be AWESOME.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Mazel Tov! ^.^
I don't think a lot of people name their kids Vivienne. I like it. :)
Also, Seriously make her middle name Dovahkiin, she would get so much cred from everyone like 16 years older than her. Her entire life. :D

Hero in a half shell said:
GeneWard said:
Congratulations! This calls for a party, but unfortunately I don't have one to hand...
We could always have...

Congratulations again on your young Tsaritsa, Comrade.
No, let's have...

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Congrats to you and yours! I hope she sleeps soundly and doesn't keep distrubing you as you try to finish Skyrim, MW3, Batman: AC, Assassin's Creed and any other games you thought you would have time to play.

P.S. - Really good name!

Wierdguy

Feb 16, 2011
JokerCrowe said:
No, let's have...

I clicked that spoiler before reading it and was like OHSHI- for a brief second...

OT: Congratulations! Im sure shell be one happy, squealy little bundle of joy ^^

Ruwrak

Sep 15, 2009
EOTD said:
she was 5 days early. I kept joking about it happening today.
Heh a person with a sense of humor x3
We need more of those. Anyway, congratulations in a normal way (nothing about dragonborne, the joke tires.)

Allthough... I wonder. Would you give her a... dragon plush?

I jest, congratulations and may you enjoy every breathing moment of her and she of you & your partner. (and siblings should that apply)

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
Congratulations!

You know, you're going to have to get her a Skyrim-themed plushie. Stuffed squishy dragons yay!

EOTD

Dec 22, 2009
eggmiester said:
EOTD said:
CONGRATULATIONS! another beautiful baby brought into the world.i think i speak for all of us when i say thank you for sharing this wonderful news with us. and on another note:

Daystar Clarion said:
In their tongue, she is Dovahkiin...

[HEADING=1]Dragonborn![/HEADING]

Congratulations!
he beat me too it, i'm afraid. I've a feeling EVERYONE is gonna be quoting Skyrim for a while. And honestly? I cannot say I blame them.

ALSO! i was wondering- Vivi/enne. you named you're daughter after Vivi from final fantasy, didn't you? If so, that is Incredibly awesome,and Vivienne will grow up to be AWESOME.
Well my mothers name is Vivienne, and I introduced my wife to gaming with FFIX and she loved ViVi. so for short we will be calling her ViVi. My wife hopes to cosplay one day as FFIX characters.