Songs that are Your Guilty Pleasure

TSED

Dec 16, 2007
CORRODED SIN said:
Probably most of my music, because playing this music in public is considered "socially unacceptable" by some:

Lamb of God, Heaven Shall Burn, In Flames, Children of Bodom. Just to name a few.
It's socially unacceptable amongst metalheads, too, on account of those being atrocious bands.

Fie! Fie on thee!

groundedcrow

Sep 30, 2008
Curtmiester said:
Cliffs of Dover. If you want to see the shittiest but most into guitar solo ever, play it around me.
Dude, Cliffs of Dover is nothing to be ashamed of, that song is freaking awesome.

rynocerator

Aug 10, 2009
Everywhere by Michelle Branch
I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Stickerbrush Symphony from the Donkey Kong Country 2 soundtrack.

ReincarnatedFTP

Jun 13, 2009
Eh, most of my friends are musically diverse, so I have no guilty pleasures.

Everybody knows me for listening to thrash, death, and folk metal though.

So when I put on A Day To Remember,A Skylit Drive, Enter Shikari, or a trance song like "Beautiful Day" I get weird looks.

Stilt-Man

Dec 31, 2009
As a rule, I'm not ashamed of the music I enjoy, but I feel odd about liking "Sleepyhead" by Passion Pit, and "Umbrella" by Rihanna.

Go fig.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
Because We Want To by Billie Piper.

...Sigh. She was in Doctor Who, shaddap!

Also, Kylie Minogue.

[sub]She was in Doctor Who, too![/sub]

/slap

FinalGamer

Mar 8, 2009
Curtmiester said:
Cliffs of Dover. If you want to see the shittiest but most into guitar solo ever, play it around me.
What's wrong with Cliffs of Dover? I like that song :D

As for guilty songs...hmmm....well half the speedy stuff morons put up on Youtube (Caramelldansen, Flowering Night, UN Owen Was Her, Red Zone) will inevitably make me freak out dancing in my chair.

Gado911

Apr 17, 2009
CORRODED SIN said:
Probably most of my music, because playing this music in public is considered "socially unacceptable" by some:

Lamb of God, Heaven Shall Burn, In Flames, Children of Bodom. Just to name a few.
I like you're taste.

gremily

Oct 9, 2008
What is love - Haddaway
You spin me right round - Dead or Alive
I'm blue - eiffel 65

Rainbowloid

Jan 12, 2010
I secretly have a thing for Lady Gaga's music. It's becoming less and less of a secret by the day, though.

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
Yeah "Untouched" by The Veronica's is one of mine too as is Divinyls "I Touch Myself".
What does that say about me?

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Katy Perry... maybe its because I find myself lost in her eyes if I ever see a picture or video from of her. More than anything, she's incredibly hot.