Songs you should dislike but don't

DrProfGernst

Mar 19, 2010
One Week, by the Barenaked Ladies.
I have no idea why I like this song. There's just something about it.

Also, In Time, by Robbi Rob.
That's the song in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure that's playing in the background when they go to the future and everyone's playing air guitar. I actually quoted this song in a speech.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
These kinds of threads annoy me. They make it seem like listening to a wide range of music is a bad thing.

"What song are you ashamed of liking?"

"What genre of music do you secretly enjoy?"

Buuuullshit.

Angryman101

Aug 7, 2009
I actually really enjoy poppy music like Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco. I...am ashamed. Also, LOVE Nickleback.

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
zen5887 said:
These kinds of threads annoy me. They make it seem like listening to a wide range of music is a bad thing.

"What song are you ashamed of liking?"

"What genre of music do you secretly enjoy?"

Buuuullshit.
Some people don't like a wide range of music but enjoy a few different songs that deviate from what they listen to most of the time,Thats what this thread is about,Don't like it then why'd you come here?No point in making a post if you don't have anything to contribute.Tsk tsk tsk.

Rylot

May 14, 2010
I like that Fireflies song... I have no idea why, I really should hate it.

Resurrectionist

Feb 17, 2010
I like this song so much it's embarrassing.

She's also an actress now, but this song started it all.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Carry Out by Timbaland and JT. The lyrics are absolutely retarded, but the beat is great.

MikeZealous

Feb 19, 2009
Id have to say Rude Boy by Rihanna. There's maybe one or 2 more that ive listened to and thought were ok, but other than that, ive steered away from the stuff they play nowadays (or tried). Im a Hendrix fan mostly, with alot of Red Hot Chili Peppers and a lil of Silversun Pickups for extra.

x434343

Mar 22, 2008
Dags90 said:
Carry Out by Timbaland and JT. The lyrics are absolutely retarded, but the beat is great.
It's like they spent months on the beat, and then they realized they needed to put in lyrics.

"Oh god. This album goes gold in 20 minuts! Hmm... McDonald's... Fu Chi Minh's Chicken... -Carryout lyrics are born- OH GOD IT'S HORRIBLE. LEAVE IT. JUST LEAVE IT."