Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Sonic Lost World Reminds You Why He's a Star

A surprise good enough to entertain fans and newcomers alike

Read Full Article

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
As a Sonic fan, I'm liking this more and more, the more I hear about it, especially how it is winning over people that aren't necessarily Sonic fans too.

Really hopeful that this could be the game that stops people from going "LOL Sonic sux". Certainly sounds like it anyway.

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
I'm glad to hear that proper platforming is back. I like Colours and Generations (and even Unleashed) but they were a tad light on actual platforming, though Colours definitely had more than the other two.

The gameplay footage I've seen so far looks great. I'm considering the 3DS version as I don't have a Wii U, but I hear the Wii U version runs at 60FPS? Between that, The Wonderful 101, X and the games that I already want it may well be time for me to invest in a Wii U.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
ScrabbitRabbit said:
I'm considering the 3DS version as I don't have a Wii U, but I hear the Wii U version runs at 60FPS? Between that, The Wonderful 101, X and the games that I already want it may well be time for me to invest in a Wii U.
QFT.

I haven't seen anything else about Lost World, and I didn't go to E3, but now I'm starting to get really interested speaking as someone who liked Colours. (You're all spelling it wrong.)

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Did you get a chance to play the 3DS version? If so, how does it compare to the Wii U version? I really need to get new 3DS games and this has been on my radar since it was first announced a week or two ago.

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
Fappy said:
Did you get a chance to play the 3DS version? If so, how does it compare to the Wii U version? I really need to get new 3DS games and this has been on my radar since it was first announced a week or two ago.
If the gameplay videos are anything to go by, it's just a less pretty version of the Wii U game.

And by "less pretty" I mean "still fuckin' gorgeous."

subtlefuge

Lord Cromulent
May 21, 2010
I'm still looking for something that is "buy a Wii U for this" rather than "buy this for the Wii U". Still, nice to see a good game coming out for the little system that could.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Fappy said:
I didn't, sorry. :(

CTYR said:
Super-fast Mario Galaxy?
In parts, yes, it's exactly that. And really good at it, too.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Susan Arendt said:
Fappy said:
I didn't, sorry. :(

CTYR said:
Super-fast Mario Galaxy?
In parts, yes, it's exactly that. And really good at it, too.
Well that sounds... delightful!

Seeing as how it obviously has ol' Ninty's blessing.