Sony Confident Of PS3 PAL Victory

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
Eggo said:
Sweet; that guy is using force levitate on that hapless PS3.
OH YEAH!!!

Also, sony, good luck... because you WILL need it, considering ALL PS3 games are more expensive than they are on 360, and you have a few exclusives I want, but I can live without... You surely will win!

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
sirdanrhodes said:
Also, sony, good luck... because you WILL need it, considering ALL PS3 games are more expensive than they are on PS3, and you have a few exclusives I want, but I can live without... You surely will win!
I assume you mean that they are more expensive than on the Xbox 360?

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
nilcypher said:
sirdanrhodes said:
Also, sony, good luck... because you WILL need it, considering ALL PS3 games are more expensive than they are on PS3, and you have a few exclusives I want, but I can live without... You surely will win!
I assume you mean that they are more expensive than on the Xbox 360?
Woops, that's a big typo, thanks for the heads up!

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
ChromeAlchemist said:
That's funny, because microsoft are saying the EXACT same thing, so who's lying?
So Microsoft are saying that the PS3 outsold themselves? :D

I kid, but I always hate these contradictions, they make everything confusing.

fanrock51

Feb 27, 2008
i own ps3 and i regret in buying it a bit. MGS4 is good but other games that i own right now is not exclusive and xbox got Ace combat 6, the game that I want to play more than MGS4, yet I still hope Namco will make Ace combat 7 for PS3 at least

shatnershaman

May 8, 2008
TsunamiWombat said:
Cut it out guys, your going to summon Indigo Dingo talking like that.

Technically this is true, PS3 is outselling the Xbox360 in Europe by at least double, IIRC. It's only in the US and I THINK Britain the Xbox is spanking the PS3.
Canada too! There are only 3 PS3s here while there are 4 360s!

Makes sense though, the higher price of the PS3 matters less in markets that don't have a broken economy that needs to bailout everyone.

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
harhol said:
The UK is not more important than other PAL territories.

[The PS3 outsells the X360 by about five to one in Finland. Ha!]
Actually the UK market is the third largest in the world, after the USA and Japan. It is also one of the largest countries in the PAL region, having twice the population of Australia and New Zealand combined.

Joeshie

Oct 9, 2007
Guys, here is the deal.

Microsoft is saying that they outsold PS3 over a certain timeframe recently, which would make sense considering the price cuts.

Sony is saying that they have the overall lead, which would also be true.

They are both telling the truth, crazy ain't it?