Sony Hacked Again

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Adamc-mh said:
Just get a man to dress up as Kratos and kill the fuck out of the hackers.
Fix'd. This is something that I'd like to see, too.

Honestly, Sony should just start posting bounties. "$20,000 if you give us information that leads to the arrest of a hacker! If you're one member of the group, we'll drop charges against you and pay you $25,000 a head!"

I wonder of the ideal of 'doing it for the lulz' would hold up to the allure of cold, hard cash.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
That blog seem to use the logic of "If you strike me down I will become more powerful then you could possibly imagine!" or "What does not kill us makes us stronger"

I hope Sony managers to get the security to start beating back the tide of hackers since every attack pushes back the PSN a little more.

Druyn

May 6, 2010
WanderingFool said:
And GOD DAMMIT! Will these people give it a rest, the ship has sailed, and everyone jump ship not long after... so lets knock this crap off, its just getting annoying now...
You can almost hear the original hackers watching, "I was hacking Sony before it was cool. Posers."

ProjectTrinity

Apr 29, 2010
I'd donate for the capture, execution jailing, and further prevention against cyber attacks. I'd chip in extra for the education of our youth to tell them that just because their silly parents are rooting for a company's troubles, doesn't mean that stealing crucial information is "deserved". ^_^

Dark1Elder

May 16, 2011
OMG Sony got hacked again, i never thought that could ever happen again. that is truly shocking
Note Sarcasm

snfonseka

Oct 13, 2010
"However, the blog also notes that the ongoing attacks could ultimately make Sony one of the most secure companies on the internet." -- how long will it take?

Zackary Yakumo

Mar 29, 2010
a while back a friend told me that the hackers were hacking sony for the customer. my ass! i have to wait a month to download my nerw dlc, and evem after it comes back online, "sorry you cant connect to playstation store because its offline. tell your hacker friends to fuck off"

it makes me sad.

Trolldor

Jan 20, 2011
Sony has got their shit together. They already had some extensive security up, but somebody got through nevertheless. Now they're trying to get even better security up and people are still getting through.

The problem with these hackers is that it's gone past showing off the weaknesses in Sony's defenses to generating sympathy for the company.
And this has a lot to do with how Sony has been reacting towards the attacks - which is admitting their faults and doing all they can to secure their shit.
Humility.

Go Sony! I didn't want an expensive blu-ray player, but all this hacking has actually made me want to purchase one for solidarity.

MattRooney06

Apr 15, 2009
"However, the blog also notes that the ongoing attacks could ultimately make Sony one of the most secure companies on the internet."

Yeah and being punched in the face repeatedly is going to give me a tougher face bone, i uderstand what SOny is saying but it's still a pain

I know being hacked isnt Sony's fault persay (hope i spelt/used that right) but there should be better controlls in place

robobengt

Jan 25, 2010
MattRooney06 said:
"However, the blog also notes that the ongoing attacks could ultimately make Sony one of the most secure companies on the internet."

Yeah and being punched in the face repeatedly is going to give me a tougher face bone, i uderstand what SOny is saying but it's still a pain

I know being hacked isnt Sony's fault persay (hope i spelt/used that right) but there should be better controlls in place
Ummm...what?

If you get hacked your not just going to stop the intrusion, your also going to look att what safety measures you have and add to them. Meaning, the more times you get hacked, the more secure your shit will be.

Also, I wonder about all the complaints about Sony that pops up whenever a new hack is revealed. It's almost like folks reading about this thinks that Sony just has the one department handling network security for every different part of Sony.