Sony Licenses Everything From T-Shirts to Toasters

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Roboto said:
http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20080721

That comes to mind.
I forgot about that one, somehow I was expecting the "We're Sony! Fuck pants!" strip.

Anyway yeah, I can't really think of any random Playstation merchandise I would want, but hey, maybe somebody will surprise me.

Premonition

Jan 25, 2010
Sony's stamp of aproval, eh. Well, that's going to mean much eventually. If they stamp it on everything in sight, like Nintendo, then we're in trouble.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
I want a Sony branded Playstation, the would be great. Or a toaster that burns the PS symbol into the bread

randomrob

Aug 5, 2009
Well it's one way for Sony to try and re-coup some of its losses I suppose. From selling the PSP Go and until recently selling the PS3.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Well, I suppose some people will want some form of offical Sony owenership! Sounds like just another way to overcharge to me though...

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
Well I would actually love a t-shirt with Square,Triangle,O,X on it in a way that looks good. But then, I am sat in a Sonic t-shirt right now. That's just the kind of thing I'd wear.

Fensfield

Nov 4, 2009
Well... I can't think of a better way to announce to the world you're a proud gamer, at least.

edgeofblade

Jan 8, 2009
Anyone remember the playstation branded wine glasses? Wallets? Shirt?

http://www.qj.net/psp/accessories/the-playstation-signature-collection.html

poiuppx

Nov 17, 2009
So, who do I talk to about getting a Playstation oven to cook dinner to be put on my Playstation dishes with Playstation silverware, while drinking out of my Playstation glasses, on my Playstation table, while wearing my Playstation suit with the Playstation tie? Playstation.

...cripes, guys, I know you wanna live the slogan, but 'It Only Does Everything' should only be taken so far. Though this does remind me of the old U R NOT E / ENOS Lives launch days when they put out a crud-ton of gear to promote the PSX's launch.

gilthanan

May 25, 2008
RootbeerJello said:
...I'm so confused. This is going to go wrong in so many ways. I assume as long as they aren't being given a bad image (Sex toys, weapons, bongs) Sony will let anyone in on this deal. I can't wait for a future of sony branded doorknobs and slipcovers.
I'm sure they screen them first.

But I want a playstation text book, so I can game in class.

I could see it backfiring, in that you'll see terrible products being endorsed by Sony.

Hey Vince here, introducing the new Play-Chop. Gotta eat, but it TAKES SO LONG. Why not play a game as you cut up your cheese, your onions -look the skin comes right off- your tomatoes, your carrots. Cooking is such a hassle, NOT ANYMORE, because cooking is just like playing a Playstation video game, LOOK HOW GOOD THE 3D IS, IT'S LIKE REAL LIFE. For a limited time, get a Playstation frying pan and pot with purchase, PLAY WHILE YOU FRY AND STEW THE STUFF YOU CUT UP. This is a 50 dollar value, your's now for only 9.99, and it's made by the Japanese, so you know it's good stuff. BUY NOW.

RootbeerJello

Jul 19, 2009
gilthanan said:
RootbeerJello said:
...I'm so confused. This is going to go wrong in so many ways. I assume as long as they aren't being given a bad image (Sex toys, weapons, bongs) Sony will let anyone in on this deal. I can't wait for a future of sony branded doorknobs and slipcovers.
I'm sure they screen them first.

But I want a playstation text book, so I can game in class.

I could see it backfiring, in that you'll see terrible products being endorsed by Sony.

Hey Vince here, introducing the new Play-Chop. Gotta eat, but it TAKES SO LONG. Why not play a game as you cut up your cheese, your onions -look the skin comes right off- your tomatoes, your carrots. Cooking is such a hassle, NOT ANYMORE, because cooking is just like playing a Playstation video game, LOOK HOW GOOD THE 3D IS, IT'S LIKE REAL LIFE. For a limited time, get a Playstation frying pan and pot with purchase, PLAY WHILE YOU FRY AND STEW THE STUFF YOU CUT UP. This is a 50 dollar value, your's now for only 9.99, and it's made by the Japanese, so you know it's good stuff. BUY NOW.
I'm pretty sure you misinterpreted my post, since yours is coming from the direction. I meant sex toys, weapons, and bongs, are probably the only things that don't get rejected, and hence ridiculous but not offensive products like doorknobs. Also, I think the stuff in this deal will just have the buttons printed on it. I doubt they'll be playable.