Sony: PSP Go Costs More Because of a "Premium"

mikecoulter

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2008
HyenaThePirate said:
Here we go again with the "oooh noooooes it's too expensive!" cries from the gutter.

The current generation of people on this planet annoy me... they always want something for nothing and demand that everything be conveniently priced with them in mind. Nevermind a Business making a profit, oh no, can't have that! Nobody should have to "save their money" or work a little extra time in order to afford what is essentially a luxury item! Everything should be as close to free as free can get!

If you want one, save up and buy it. If you don't want to work for it, don't OWN it.
Just get over the "it's too expensive!" tear-fest already.
Did you sit on something a little awkwardly whilst writing this? Seem a little overly angry is all...

It shouldn't cost more than the current because it's cheaper to make. That's everybody's point.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Raurik said:
thenumberthirteen said:
Commander Breetai said:
What about the 16-gig flash drive ? You know, the one the standard PSP doesn't have?
Memory's cheaper than a UMD drive, fewer parts.
To add to Commander Breetai's point though, they also added bluetooth and a built in microphone. Not to mention the new design cost some R&D.
What's with the necro'd thread? But still therewas a mic with the last PSP, and I can, buy a 16 gig memory card for less than the upgrade cost. Which is what I am likely to do.

Raurik

Jun 12, 2008
thenumberthirteen said:
What's with the necro'd thread? But still therewas a mic with the last PSP, and I can, buy a 16 gig memory card for less than the upgrade cost. Which is what I am likely to do.
It's up to you. I was just validating the price. Given what it is I don't think it's that expensive.