Sony Triumphant as PlayStation 3 Returns to Europe

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
I highly doubt anyone was dying to get a PS3 (literally)

haha but in general this is a win for all gaming (dunno if it's just the consoles). maybe, maybe not. but you never know when these legal battles will spread to everyone (eyes still on California?)

perhaps like Obi-Wan Kenobi said, whatever happens to one will affect the other :p

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
PlayStations for all! HOORAY!!

They're still full-priced! BOOO!!!

duchaked said:
perhaps like Obi-Wan Kenobi said, whatever happens to one will affect the other :p
Off-topic, but you realize in Star Wars Episode 1, Obi basically pulls that fact out of his ass? He doesn't know Gungans. He doesn't know Naboo. He barely knows the droid army beyond that they haven't been able to kill anyone they've tried to (at that point in the film). So that quote, being used to illustrate a point, doesn't... doesn't hold a whole lot of weight, my friend.

luckycharms8282

Mar 28, 2009
Not sure why these two dont team up and double their profits. Theyre both after the same two things anyway (money and dominance)

Shirokurou

Mar 8, 2010
Well as a PS3 owner I can't help but feel good for Sony.
i hope the patent cases go good too. Cause as a lawyer i can attest that IP is a hard topic in court.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Andy of Comix Inc said:
PlayStations for all! HOORAY!!

They're still full-priced! BOOO!!!

duchaked said:
Off-topic, but you realize in Star Wars Episode 1, Obi basically pulls that fact out of his ass? He doesn't know Gungans. He doesn't know Naboo. He barely knows the droid army beyond that they haven't been able to kill anyone they've tried to (at that point in the film). So that quote, being used to illustrate a point, doesn't... doesn't hold a whole lot of weight, my friend.
lol we know the Droid army hasn't been able to kill two Jedi but beyond that he knows enough that they're huge a-holes and-wait why am I talking about this hahahaha

regardless, if I had a lightsaber, people had better listen to whatever the hell I say! lol

Archaon6044

Oct 21, 2008
i was under the impression that Sony invented, designed and built blu-ray technology, and the first blu-ray players, wouldn't LG be infringing on sony's patents?
if not, how is sony infringing on LG, when LG had to come up with their own tech after the technology became available from sony, LG would have had to work up from scratch, so any similarities are because LG ripped off from sony?

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
I wonder how Sony managed to win that trial if still the patent thing hasn't cleared out.