Sony's Console Wars Are Coming

unstabLized

Mar 9, 2012
Zachary Amaranth said:
Foolproof said:
A final boss who hasn't been relevant for 3 years and serves no threat to anyone. What an anticlimactic movie. It's like the Basterds tracking down retired Nazis in nursing homes in 1974.
That's kind of unfair. The Nazis actually accomplished things, so there's some real motive there.

Thompson was pretty much only an influence in his own mind; he'd claim victories that had nothing to do with him.

unstabLized said:
YOU WILL NEVER TAKE US DOWN!!! WE ARE THE MASTER RACE AND WE WILL KILL AND BURN ALL YOU PEASANT CONSOLE PLAYERS! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! FEEL THE WRATH OF MY POWER THAT CAN PLAY GAMES ON ULTRA SUPER DUPER HIGH GRAPHICS!
Oh yeah? Well, FEEL THE WRATH OF A SLEW OF GAMES DESIGNED FOR EIGHT YEAR OLD HARDWARE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No... Too.. Horrible.. To look at... *Shield goes down*

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Foolproof said:
A final boss who hasn't been relevant for 3 years and serves no threat to anyone. What an anticlimactic movie. It's like the Basterds tracking down retired Nazis in nursing homes in 1974.
That's kind of unfair. The Nazis actually accomplished things, so there's some real motive there.

Thompson was pretty much only an influence in his own mind; he'd claim victories that had nothing to do with him.

unstabLized said:
YOU WILL NEVER TAKE US DOWN!!! WE ARE THE MASTER RACE AND WE WILL KILL AND BURN ALL YOU PEASANT CONSOLE PLAYERS! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! FEEL THE WRATH OF MY POWER THAT CAN PLAY GAMES ON ULTRA SUPER DUPER HIGH GRAPHICS!
Oh yeah? Well, FEEL THE WRATH OF A SLEW OF GAMES DESIGNED FOR EIGHT YEAR OLD HARDWARE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
God damnit, thats like. My only weakness *burns*

Akisa

Jan 7, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
Foolproof said:

unstabLized said:
Oh yeah, prepare for releasing new consoles in resession!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Akisa said:
Oh yeah, prepare for releasing new consoles in resession!
Why should I care? I'm an entitled teenager posting on the internet! My mommy and daddy will buy me all three and then I will mock anyone who hasn't spent 1200 bucks on consoles! Also, PC gaming is lame, because you have to spend like a thousand bucks to get a good computer!

SlamDunc

Aug 17, 2012
Another possibility here is that they are not gearing up for a film or series but just trying to prevent people from creating sites that could be used to claim that the next Xbox or Wii U is better than the PlayStation 4. Or they could even be trying to make it look like people think they are the best at the start of the next Generation.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Foolproof said:
Veldie said:
CLmichaels said:
If we're lucky we'll finally get the hyper-realistic war movie about ps3's and xbox's joining forces to take down the evil PC overlords we've all been waiting for. Or was that just me..
why not all of us coming together to take down jack thompson he could be the final boss or a recurring foe with California government being the major baddie
but it gives us a reason to make fun of him and its just idea shooting :D

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
unstabLized said:
CLmichaels said:
If we're lucky we'll finally get the hyper-realistic war movie about ps3's and xbox's joining forces to take down the evil PC overlords we've all been waiting for. Or was that just me..
but that card was made obsolete, like, 15 minutes ago, why you running on the dinosaur still?