Sony's Presser

MatParker116

Feb 4, 2009
meh that was unintersing an MMO, a Wiimote, a game that while interesting is going to be crushed by either Marcus Fenix or Master Chief sorry Last Guardian, a bunch of PSP crap, Jack Tretton giving us some figures no one gives a shit about and Kratos.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Um....well I thought it was easily the best presentation there, with some cracking games.

And I only own a 360.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
I'm sorry but I disagree. It was easily the strongest showing from the big 3. I am a big Halo fan and am excited about Reach and ODST, but other than that I didn't see much in MS's show to get excited about. And the Wii show was pathetic for me since I'm not interested in Mario titles or thier home excersize machine game thingy.

Sony pulled off a great conference in my view.

SteveDave

Nov 22, 2008
I didn't like the fact that they showed a lot of number that know one really cares about. they showed a lot of games but alot of it was just pre-rendered bullshit. GOW 3 was kickass but they came up like they were just copying Wii with the PS3iimote with just a few modifications. It was a good confrence which easily blew out Nintendo but I think it came up short of Microsoft but not by much.

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
MatParker116 said:
meh that was unintersing an MMO, a Wiimote, a game that while interesting is going to be crushed by either Marcus Fenix or Master Chief sorry Last Guardian, a bunch of PSP crap, Jack Tretton giving us some figures no one gives a shit about and Kratos.
Right...anyway...

I thought honestly that if E3 was an a contest between the big 3 then Sony won fair and square. Sony to me was the only ones that looked like any effort was put towards anything in the last year. Made the other two look amatureish imo. Wii had a couple of interesting trailers. well metroid, mario, mario, bowser, and more mario. and i suppose golden sun. Micorsoft had halo, halo, and a pre-recorded demo of natal. Which could change games like oblivion or fallout in ways never before possible. If it ever works or is applied to an actual game it would be sick.

Sony on the other hand did it all. Some trailers form huge titles of all generes from action, rpg, build/create, art racing. PSN announcments, an new psp, a live hands tech demo of somethign obviously far superior to a wiimote. If any of you were actually paying attention u should stop calling it that. It was a strong show, and don't kid yourself you know it was.

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
I thought it was a pretty standard keynote. The best this year seemed to be Nintendo (lots of new games!), followed by Microsoft (lot's of new features!) at least to me anyways.

shatnershaman

May 8, 2008
I really though they had the best one, though that's because I'm a big PSP fan. 2009 is not the year of the PS3, its the Year of the PSP.