South Australia Continues to Make Life Difficult

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I'm all for keeping violent video games out of the hands of kids... but this seems to be taking it a bit too far...

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
One step forward, two steps back. You can't say that dropping the MA15+ will favour anything. There are things that are appropriate for the <15 crowd and the 16-18 crowd and then the 18+ crowd.

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
This country is going to fucking shit guys, seriously. It is TERRIBLE over here at the moment and it's going to get worse. Especially since that dumb old bag is in charge now and has no fucking clue what she's doing, like everybody else in politics.

It's just bizarre how different the politicians are compared to our actual members of society. They're holding our shit back so much.

johnnnny guitar

Jul 16, 2010
You know what I don't care I just don't care anymore I import my games its cheaper and the original game as well if I buy from America or the uk it's $60 cheaper than buying a $120 game Im sick of getting ripped off in Australia and I knew I was getting ripped off before but after traveling around the world you realize how much we are getting ripped off and its downright horrible

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Yup that's SA for you. For every step forward we take we go back five. Seriously our government can't get anything right!

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
i used to live over 6 years in this damn state. cant say i miss it since i moved to hong kong. just stupid about the rating system there. aussie government are just a pack of dumb ass seat farters who cant get s*** done.
they are anyway like 10 years behind with everything, wile the rest of the world is up to date.