South Park: The Fractured But Whole Finally Has an Official Release Date

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
South Park: The Fractured But Whole Finally Has an Official Release Date

The oft-delayed South Park: The Fractured But Whole will release this October.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole has been delayed a couple of times already. Originally slated for December 6 of last year, it was first delayed again [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/168418-South-Park-The-Fractured-But-Whole-Delayed-into-Next-Year] to fiscal 2017-18. Today, Ubisoft finally announced the game's new release date alongside a new trailer.

The previous game, South Park: The Stick of Truth, comes free as bonus content. If you pre-order the game, you'll get Towelie as your exclusive "in-game assistant."

South Park: The Fractured But Whole is coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One on October 17, 2017 barring any further delays.

[gallery=7385]

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
I'm going to keep my hopes in check until it's actually released, there could still be delays.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I was wondering when this was release. Also despite having an official date now but I think I can wait abit longer for the price to drop down abit at the Steam winter sale.

TheScorpion

Feb 24, 2016
Glad I can finally pick this up during the fall season. Hope they made the wait worth it!

Just hope it won't get delayed again to 2018.

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
and if you preorder you get towlie as a companion.. its nice to see ubisoft trying to discourage preorders so completely

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
pookie101 said:
and if you preorder you get towlie as a companion.. its nice to see ubisoft trying to discourage preorders so completely
What, you don't want to get high? Watch as he becomes a lethal joke character. Or his uselessness will make you regret preordering.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
i wonder if this will be the last date they will announce. im already prepared to hear that it will get delayed again.