South park your favorite series or episode

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
While I don't watch the show much anymore, I do admit to having a few favorites:

"Osama Bin Ladin Has Farty Pants" - mainly for the part where cartman goes Bugs Bunny on Bin Laden's ass, I generally don't even like Cartman!

"The Ring" - as much as I love Mickey Mouse, I think it's about time someone gave his comapny a good sporking.

"Pandemic part 2" - four words: Giant. Killer. Guinea Pigs!

...That's pretty much all I can think of right now, maybe I'll add some more if I think of any. Maybe.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
OOOOOMMMMMGGGG that is so friggen hard... hmm...

Child Abduction Is Not Funny, Season 6. That one always seemed to have a place in my heart...

Nikajo

Feb 6, 2009
Seasons 8 and 11 were my favourites. Can't wait for season 13 to come out on region 2 DVD, apparently there's some good stuff in that.

One of my favourites has to be from season 8 though - you got F'ed in the A. That song that butters is tapdancing to cracks me up everytime! Butters in general is brilliant though. Can't decide if my favourite character is him or Randy. Over logging is an awesome episode aswell.

Ah they're all so good I can't decide!

Legend of J

Feb 28, 2010
Urgh76 said:
I can't really tell right now, probably the Epic one with Muhammed where Jared from Subway keeps finding closets in Tom cruises house

EDIT: I should have just said: " MITCH CONNOR "

EDITEDIT: OOOH or the gerbal episode! THat was great! I was so startled
By the gerbal one do you mean lemwinx.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Legend of J said:
Urgh76 said:
I can't really tell right now, probably the Epic one with Muhammed where Jared from Subway keeps finding closets in Tom cruises house

No, i mean the giant Furry creatures episode

with the guinea pirate

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
Scott tennerman without a doubt. It was a masterpiece. Cartman at his finest since the first season cheapshots at kyle and of course the J-lo episode. Although i must say over the last few seasons Stans dad has become my favorite character on the show.

Edit* And woodland critter christmas. It's a new holiday tradition in our household.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
cuddly_tomato said:
'The China Problem' maybe, where Butters shoots everyone in the dick.

Or maybe the episode where Butters becomes a pimp. Or Orsemo.

None of them can really match 'Butters Own Episode' though.
You ninja'd me.

Either the China Problem, Butter's Own Episode, or the Dances With Smurfs

Or the Jonas Brothers one. I can't remember the name of it though.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
I liked when Kyle got sucked into Facebook, dfances with smurfs, and The Egg. also Medicinal chicken and the one recently with tiger woods.

vento 231

Dec 31, 2009
I like cartman land, where cartman gets an amusement park, red badge of gayness, where they reenact the civil war, and that one where thay start a boy band which I don't remember the name of.

Legend of J

Feb 28, 2010
Urgh76 said:
Legend of J said:
Urgh76 said:

No, i mean the giant Furry creatures episode

with the guinea pirate
Oh yes i rember now. Lol

Legend of J

Feb 28, 2010
vento 231 said:
I like cartman land, where cartman gets an amusement park, red badge of gayness, where they reenact the civil war, and that one where thay start a boy band which I don't remember the name of.
Was it not called finger bang?...not sure i know that was the name of the band but close enough lol.

Legend of J

Feb 28, 2010
Nikajo said:
Seasons 8 and 11 were my favourites. Can't wait for season 13 to come out on region 2 DVD, apparently there's some good stuff in that.
Funny enough same here.