Soviet Russia Jokes

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Frequen-Z said:
Valkyira said:
All Soviet Russia jokes are stupid. They are not funny and they are way over used.

Sorry to be a dick, but I hate them with a passion.
That's fine, because in Soviet Russia, joke hates-

nope. I'm with you on this one. I might have laughed at a couple back when they were new, but now they're just annoying and tired.
I enjoy them as long as the ending sentence implies oppression and tyranny. Otherwise it's just switching two words.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
busterkeatonrules said:
Hey, look what I found!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.122587-In-Soviet-Russia-Jokes

(I don't mean to be a jerk or anything, just thought I'd point it out.)
Hey, look what I found!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.116827-These-forums-and-you-Forum-Posting-Guidelines

(I don't mean to be a jerk or anything, just thought I'd point out that you're not supposed to necro threads over a month old) ;)

OT: In Soviet Russia, Village pillage you!

hannan4mitch

Jan 19, 2010
I was going to this camp with my friends, and while we were driving, I saw this RV towing this minuscule car behind it, so I came up with this one...
In Soviet Russia, trailer tows you!

n00beffect

May 8, 2009
This one has been done already btw. But anyways

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, RELIGION BELIEVE IN YOU! XDDDDD HA! PWNED!

cyce3

May 18, 2009
In soviet Russia God invent you!

(only a joke please don't take offense)

caush123

Aug 25, 2010
In America you grow trees
In Soviet Russia trees grow you!

In America you wear clothes
In Soviet Russia clothes wear you

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
In Soviet Russia, Guitar Hero owns you!
In Soviet Russia, toilet pees on you!

And, this is my final and favorite one...

In Soviet Russia, light turns YOU on!

Kuranesno7

Jun 16, 2010
In Soviet Russia, Hooker pays you!

In modern Russia, the KGB now work for mob and make the monsters who ran Soviet Russia look like pussies!

oreopizza47

May 2, 2010
In America, chicken crosses road. In Soviet Russia, road crosses chicken (I hear it is quite painful for the chicken).

My fav is

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
In America, Soviet Russia jokes are old and not funny,
In Soviet Russia, they're still old and not funny,
In Finland, they're a riot.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
In Soviet Hungary, we had the police watching you pretty much as constantly as possible, and random people often got interrogated (painfully) for, say, not turning in enough of the taxes on farm produce, simply because it was impossible for them. And apparently everything was grey, and the houses looked (and the remaining still look) like fucking grey bricks with the occasional window. Hooray for communism, that's what I say.
Stuff got better after 1956 (revolution), the random violence got toned down quite a bit, and it was pretty much guaranteed that you'd have a job and enough money to live confortably (if not exactly wealthy, but whatever).
Come the fall of the Soviet union, the new governing system makes all the bad choices, stuff is pretty bad as of right now.

You see, it's never black and white. More like red and walrus.

Edit: Holy motherkriffing shit, I actually managed to write down something that makes some kind of sense. Even better that all my information comes from my parents, grandparents, and history books (which failed to evilify the Soviet union).
Limited perspective makes for great arguments.

Edit2: Gosh dang, that last line sounds so cool. I think I'll write it down.

Edit3: Wait, you want some Soviet Russia jokes, do you? But they're so silly!
Ah... fine.
In America, you assassinate the president. In Soviet Russia, the president assassinates you.

PoliceBox63

Apr 7, 2010
Frequen-Z said:
Valkyira said:
All Soviet Russia jokes are stupid. They are not funny and they are way over used.

Sorry to be a dick, but I hate them with a passion.
That's fine, because in Soviet Russia, joke hates-

nope. I'm with you on this one. I might have laughed at a couple back when they were new, but now they're just annoying and tired.
It's because most people don't get the point. They're supposed to be mocking the communist system in play (president assassinates you, party finds you) but most make stupid one like "In Soviet Russia video game plays you."

Segadroid

Apparently a Premium Member now
Mar 20, 2009
I only noticed them when I swam deeper into the depths of the internet. Some are good, some are just silly.

I don't really bother myself with them though. Why should I? They're there and they'll stay there wether you'll ***** or not.

"In Soviet Russia, Mod gets banned by you!"

tankgunner92

Jun 5, 2009
I agree, although some of them are quite funny, the original "russian reversals" were mocken the soviet system, there is one i find hilarious,
"In america, you listen to man on radio,
In soviet Russia, man on radio listens to You"
you see lads, this implicates that the government is spying on the citizens.
now these internet ones, wich just switches the order if the words is pretty stupid dont 'ya agree?

There is actually a wikipedia article about diffrent russian jokes, it makes for some interesting reading,
I'm not boring, i just don't get the internet culture.

alrekr

Mar 11, 2010
the original soviet Russia joke was... in USA you can always find a party, in Soviet Russia party can always find you

(if your too stupid to get the joke it refers to the goverment party in soviet russia e.g. secret police KGB etc..)

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
I really can't stand these jokes, mostly because people are so uninformed about the topic. I'll try anyway:

In Soviet Russia, job keeps YOU!