Space Janitors: Deck Crew: Clones

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
That is indeed a classic.

The shorts are good, but they generally tend to lack the things that I enjoy out of the main series.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
This episode kinda left me hanging. I mean, you just kind of dangled that title out for us, but in the end, it just felt like all build up with no finish.

Love the deck crew...

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Much as I love a good lowbrow dick joke, I'm not sure this one totally worked. The main problem is that I just don't believe he's really hurt and his friends' response seems appropriate, even though he just got hit in the dick with an entire ship.

More effective joke: get some special effects (preferably not too explicit though) of that guy literally getting his entire pelvis mauled by the spaceship but have everybody else exactly as nonchalant about the whole thing. Same reason why it was funny when the deck crew was cheering while the lieutenant died horribly.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
I used to be on deck crew, like you, but then i...took a class in economics. what? what'd you think i was going to sat?

fine. I used to be on crew like you but then i took a ship to the groin.
There? you happy? i said it.

captcha:hard and fast...goddamit captcha

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Daystar Clarion said:
Deck Crew?

More like Take a ship to the Dick Crew!

That's our Daystar!!! Ahahahahaha!!!

OT: I thought this video was going to be about something else entirely, very disappointing

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
This episode lacked punch. Yes, I know there was a groin shot and it was with an entire ship. The clone dialogue wasn't great. Of course their junk is all the same. This fact isn't funny unless it is "notably" all the same--huge, tiny, girthy, bent, etc. There's where the humor is. Go for that!

More Deck Crew!

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Man, I hate it when my friends shove heavy FTL capable space vehicles in my groin.
It's like orders of magnitude worse than light ship to ship shuttles.

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
How come they stand so close? It looks really unnatural when they have the entire deck to lounge around on.
Especially when they are guiding in that one ship, do they really have to stand at a dick-lengths distance?

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Mullahgrrl said:
How come they stand so close? It looks really unnatural when they have the entire deck to lounge around on.
Especially when they are guiding in that one ship, do they really have to stand at a dick-lengths distance?
I suppose it depends how long a dick's-length is?

Damn, why did I even go there? :)

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Mullahgrrl said:
Lack of size in the greenscreen studio.